Profile for Freya Bradley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ghost Deep Night Eau de Toilette for Women - 50 ml
Ghost Deep Night Eau de Toilette for Women - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the winter, 7 Dec 2014
This perfume is a winter based type it has a lovely smell and it is also good perfume to get the best bargain

Vikings: Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Vikings: Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Travis Fimmel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed at all., 13 Aug 2014
I was not impressed with this TV series, this has no storyline to it. It is quite distressing for me in my option but there a you go it is each to their own

Kiki's Delivery Service [DVD]
Kiki's Delivery Service [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayao Miyazaki

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely little film, 16 July 2014
What a lovely little film it has got a lovely storyline and very enjoyable to watch I will definitely watch it again.

Posters: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Credit Card Holder Wallet For Fans Collectible - Sewers (4 x 3 inches)
Offered by 1art1UK

5.0 out of 5 stars neat little card holder, 2 July 2014
This neat little card holder has two pockets to slot your cards into no matter what types of cards you take with you. Plus it has got all the turtles from the T.V. series however it has not got Master Splinter on it.

Lacoste Ancelle Pink / White - Womens
Lacoste Ancelle Pink / White - Womens
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 12 Jun 2014
I have been for lacoste shoes for a whlie and I found these under £20 and they fit me perfectly they are perfect for summer.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Green  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Green (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by Marks Best

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 27 May 2014
I bought this iPod after my iPod touch went travelling in the washing machine, I love the make apple and I cannot believe that the iPod shuffle has gone down in price after what they use to be. I think that 500 songs are enough for me to use day by day.

Silicone Skin Case Cover for iPod Shuffle 4 4G 4th Gen
Silicone Skin Case Cover for iPod Shuffle 4 4G 4th Gen

3.0 out of 5 stars iPod shuffle case color crock up, 7 May 2014
It had come today, the case comes all the away from China the color of the case was pink not blue as the image had shown and it is not easy to put it on to the iPod shuffle.

Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pokemon Y, 23 Mar 2014
It is good to have a game to have old Pokemon as well the new Pokemon you come to face with in the game.

TMNT Arcade Attack (Nintendo DS)
TMNT Arcade Attack (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars TMNT attack, 23 Mar 2014
The graphics of the game are brilliant, the story line is excellent the best TMNT I play for a lot time

TDK Novelty 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick with Keychain Attachment - Frog

3.0 out of 5 stars TDK frog flash drive, 23 Mar 2014
It is not that easy to place it in to the laptop, you need to flip the face right back in order to gain access to the USB stick.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8