Profile for Tricia > Reviews

Content by Tricia

Tricia

DBPOWER® Blue New 9.5-inch Portable DVD Player, FM Radio, MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW JPEG Playback

5.0 out of 5 stars love my blue portable dvd, 9 July 2014
Very good just what I wanted . It was delivered with no fuss or problems and I am very pleased with it . I certainly love the colour and being able to move the screen about is an advantage.

One Direction Signature Girls Single Quilt/Duvet Cover Bedding Set (Single Bed) (White)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved itv, 21 Feb 2014
It was a surprise for my granddaughter and when she saw it on her bed a big cheer went up , so I guess she lived it .

VEO - cable for ipad mini, iphone 5, 5s, 5C, ipad 4, nano 7
VEO - cable for ipad mini, iphone 5, 5s, 5C, ipad 4, nano 7
Offered by icestation

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 15 Feb 2014
I can recommend getting anything for your computers through this firm as I ordered it one day and two days later it turned up very good

Promotions!!! Makebetterlife Brand New Car Mirror Window Glare Block Sun Shade Visor, From UK, Quick Delivery
Offered by Makebetterlife

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 15 Feb 2014
I have been having trouble seeing with the sun so low in the sky at times, also on a evening the car lights seem to have changed, some are really white and bright ,when its been raining it these lights seem to reflect of the road , so this sun shade is the only thing that works for me .

The Cornish House
The Cornish House

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Cornish House (Kindle Edition)
a really good book brought everything alive . I wish I had a little Cornish house that someone had left me.

Warrior's Revenge
Warrior's Revenge

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a good read, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Warrior's Revenge (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book very much quite a change for the ordinary romance books, I had forgotten what a good tale Coreene Callagan tells.

My Yorkshire Sketchbook: A Collection of Favourite Drawings and Watercolour Sketches
by Ashley Jackson

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont like it, 30 July 2013
I did think it would have some interesting drawings but it looks like doodling , I think my granddaughter would have done better.

The Runner: 5 (The China Thrillers)
The Runner: 5 (The China Thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 21 April 2013
really good well researched well done Peter May I look forward to reading more of his books . Enjoyed all of the books in the China thrillers.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle white, 7 Jan 2013
I love my kindle white i had to wait a long time for it coming. my only complaint is i cant find anywhere, where that tells you how to delete books when you have finished reading them. maybe someone could help.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2013 1:45 PM GMT