Profile for M. Munro > Reviews

M. Munro (Liverpool)

Moda in Pelle Women's Garnett Magenta Ballet GAR02 3 UK
Moda in Pelle Women's Garnett Magenta Ballet GAR02 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and comfort, 11 Jan 2013
Lovely colour. Look smart and are very comfortable. I like them so much I also have a pair in black.

Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-R Digital Camera -  Red (16.1 MP, 10x Optical Zoom with 25mm LEICA Lens and HD Movie) 3.0 inch Intelligent LCD
Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-R Digital Camera - Red (16.1 MP, 10x Optical Zoom with 25mm LEICA Lens and HD Movie) 3.0 inch Intelligent LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought it, 11 Jan 2013
Bought this to replace a more sophisticated model which got damaged and glad I did. It has everything the amateur snapper needs and takes great quality pics. It is extremely neat and fits in bag or pocket. I love the colour!!!

Berlitz: Norwegian Pocket Dictionary: Norwegian-English = Engelsk-Norsk (Berlitz Pocket Dictionary)
by Berlitz
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars A little Norwegian word in your ear, 30 April 2011
Bought for a holiday in the fjords but I haven't been there yet so not sure how helpfulit will be. From what I have seen of the content it looks pretty useful although I am aware many Norwegians speak very good English.It is extremely dinky and truly pocketsized.

Syria, Lebanon (Country Map)
Syria, Lebanon (Country Map)
by Cartographia
Edition: Map
Price: 5.41

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much help, 15 April 2010
This review is from: Syria, Lebanon (Country Map) (Map)
This map wasn't very helpful. Not very much detail. Wish I hadn't bothered to buy it.

Russell Hobbs 10934 Coffee Grinder
Russell Hobbs 10934 Coffee Grinder

1.0 out of 5 stars More trouble than it is worth, 1 Dec 2008
I had mine for only just about 3 years before it gave up the ghost. I was unable to open it up to see if it could be fixed because the screws at the bottom had the grooves ground out - built-in obsolence. If you accidentally forget and pick up the hopper while it still has beans in it they spill out all over the place. The seal between the container for coffee and the machine is not very good and if the container is not pushed on hard enough coffee grounds blow out - I had only recently found a small tray to stand it on to stop it making a mess on the work top so I am even more annoyed . You are supposed to be able to set the amount ground eg enough for 2 cups,etc but after a very short time this mechanism stopped working and it just kept grinding until you switched off.

One star would be a very generous rating and I would prefer to give it -1