Profile for Cheryl Mosby > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Salt Liquorice Coins-Dutch Munten Drop-100 grams bag
Salt Liquorice Coins-Dutch Munten Drop-100 grams bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Good. Husband loved them., 26 Dec 2013
Husband is Danish and loves salt liquorice. I don't, but this put a big smile on his face. Recommended by him.

Fiskars Weed Puller
Fiskars Weed Puller
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and easy!, 26 Dec 2013
A fab tool which is very easy and effortless to use. The only downside is it leaves holes in the lawn which need to be filled and seeded. You can get carried away, be warned and then the filling in job is no fun at all. If you want a chemical free way of removing the unwanted from your lawn, then this is the best tool on the market. It is ingenious. Buy or gift it - it's great!

Is It You, Me, or Adult A.D.D.? Stopping the Roller Coaster When Someone You Love Has Attention Deficit Disorder
Price: 6.17

3.0 out of 5 stars So far it is okay..., 26 Dec 2013
I'm at or around chapter 4 and as the person with ADHD I find reading this book a bit tiresome. The author is a journalist who enjoys stretching her vocabulary skills, particularly with the use of the word, "moreover" which appears in pretty much each and every paragraph. It feels to me like she is stringing out a small amount of ADHD information over needless page after page of "waffle". I imagine her in a wine bar enjoying the sound of her own voice. She would drive me mad ..never getting to the point! The book is highly recommended - for the partner of the ADHD sufferer and yet my husband laughingly agrees with my point of view. Let's just say, I have not learned anything new at this point in time and she is boring the t*ts off me. I may change my mind ...given several diazepam!

Swizzels Matlow 24 Rainbow Drops
Swizzels Matlow 24 Rainbow Drops
Price: 7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Deeeelishious!, 26 Dec 2013
I can't get enough of these things, they are soooo moreish. I have 3 boxes now, so that should do me a couple of weeks. No kidding.

SNOW SCOOTER SKI SLEDGE FOLDABLE SNOWBOARD OUTDOOR TOY (ORANGE TY143)
SNOW SCOOTER SKI SLEDGE FOLDABLE SNOWBOARD OUTDOOR TOY (ORANGE TY143)
Offered by Bargin Billies
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked, 26 Dec 2013
Great quality and look like so much fun. Just need some snow now to try it out. One two three

Canon Powershot SX240 HS Digital Camera - Black (12.1 MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3.0 Inch LCD
Offered by SHAN-DEALZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and easy to use., 26 Dec 2013
Our 8 year old was treated to this and finds it easy to use. Nice shots too. Would recommend. Compact.

Spinning Balancing Birds with Umbrella Metal Garden Wind Spinner Ornament
Spinning Balancing Birds with Umbrella Metal Garden Wind Spinner Ornament

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, doesn't do much., 26 Dec 2013
Nice character, but not overly entertaining. A spinner would be more active. Even in the wind it just wobbles. I would not recommend.

London Ornaments L02420040 Bronze Birds (Set of 3)
London Ornaments L02420040 Bronze Birds (Set of 3)
Offered by SandEdge Limited
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab on all levels. 5*, 22 Dec 2013
These 3 little birds are bronze effect (resin). They have amazing detail and are beautifully toned. The test to my present giving is if I would like to receive them myself ..and, I would LOVE them! My dad, mum and husband are of the same mind. These 3 birds are great quality, cute and personable with detail that was unexpected. You won't be disappointed. 5*

Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510
Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510
Offered by Virgo Shoes
Price: 32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job, 11 Nov 2013
Who would have thought of using a rubber on suede to bring off the marks? UGG, that's who! The kit does a good job and we have protected about 10 pairs of shoes and boots. I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend.

De'Longhi EC330S Machine
De'Longhi EC330S Machine
Offered by ShopInn
Price: 166.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 11 Nov 2013
I only wanted it for making espresso and it does that just fine. A good price for what it is. I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2