Profile for Dutchcat22 > Reviews

Content by Dutchcat22

Dutchcat22

Page: 1 | 2
Silver Stud Earrings made with SIAM SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL.
Silver Stud Earrings made with SIAM SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value ear studs., 10 Aug 2014
Great value, good quality. Make a lovely inexpensive gift.

Each New Morn
Each New Morn

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the story it was pacy and engaging, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Each New Morn (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the story it was pacy and engaging. The novel had common themes with lots of other "end of the world as we know it books", but all post apocalypse novels deal with the same material, what would happen when the worst happens and then society breaks down? This one was reasonably well handled without being too graphic for me.
It kept me reading and made me want to get to the end.

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Read, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I had no special expectations of this novel but picked it because of all the other 5 star reviews. They were right. It is a really good time slip story,a romance that got under my skin and if such a thing is possible a happy and sad ending all in one.
I urge you to try it. You will not be disappointed.

LC-19G82DVD 19" HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview & Built-In DVD Player
LC-19G82DVD 19" HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview & Built-In DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality TV for the money., 2 April 2013
Very happy with the TV. Easy set up, good quality picture and sound. Excellent, competitive price. No complaints with my purchase and I would recommend to others.

How to Overcome Fear of Driving: The Road to Driving Confidence
How to Overcome Fear of Driving: The Road to Driving Confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound Advice., 28 Jan 2013
I found this very useful, It has lots of sound practical advice and is very accessible.

There are lots of personal anecdotes which make you realise that you are not alone.

It has helped me and would recommend it to others.

Simplehuman KT1151 Open Frame Dishrack
Simplehuman KT1151 Open Frame Dishrack

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple Human Dish Rack, 9 Jan 2013
This is a good looking and practical dish rack.

So far it is performing as described, the spout channels the waste water into the sink and the rack contains the rest.

It accommodates all my large plates and bowls easily and handles the dreaded washing up, whilst being stylish if you have it out on display in the kitchen.

The only negative is that this is my second try at getting this dish rack, the first one had a broken support foot when it was unpacked. It had sheared completely away from the rack and was useless.

Amazon replaced it quickly, but I think this points to the plastic that it is moulded from being very brittle, it would not withstand being dropped.

This is clearly not a problem in daily use but may be an issue for delivery.

I suggest anyone purchasing this item checks it over very carefully,especially at any points of weakness ie. where the feet join, or where the metal cup hangers and racks are pushed into the plastic. It would be easy to miss these but in use any cracks would soon open and the rack become useless and it is not cheap!

Dolly: A Ghost Story
Dolly: A Ghost Story

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Dolly., 11 Nov 2012
Rustling paper and a faintly menacing air do not make a ghost story.

I am aware that stories sometimes need us to "suspend our disbelief", but someone would have opened the box.

Not at all frightening.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Upgrade Edition for XP or Vista users (PC DVD), 1 User
Offered by Convey Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7 Upgrade, 7 Dec 2009
Wow! After my nightmare experience with Vista I was apprehensive to say the least! However, I followed the advice, checked my system, put in the Windows 7 upgrade disk and off it went. No problems at all and still perfect after several weeks. What a difference. I recommend it to all who found Vista too hard to handle, it is much cleaner, less "clever" for the sake of it and much easier for the technically inexperienced to manage. Money well spent. But what to do now I don't have to fix Vista every five minutes?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2012 8:32 PM GMT

Scrubs - Season 7 [DVD]
Scrubs - Season 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Zach Braff
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Scrubs Season 7, 29 Sep 2009
This review is from: Scrubs - Season 7 [DVD] (DVD)
I love scrubs's off beat humour and have come to expect the somewhat cruel edge to the laughs - JD and the Janitor/JD and Dr. Cox / Ted and Dr. Kelso to cite but a few. This series did not disappoint and still seemed fresh despite it being in its seventh season. However, because of the writers strike and the shortness of the series it did feel a bit 'unfinished' and towards the end seemed to be a bit 'out of sequence'. This slight problem did not spoil my enjoyment, but I felt a bit like the party ended too soon!Scrubs: Complete Season 7 [DVD] [2007]

Belkin iPod Touch Leather Folio - Black/Chocolate
Belkin iPod Touch Leather Folio - Black/Chocolate

4.0 out of 5 stars Leather case for ipod touch, 29 Sep 2009
Exactly as described. Fits the ipod snugly and protects the nice shiny bit at the back from wear and when closed fully protects the screen. Only slight issue is you have to wiggle the case around a bit to attach the headphones as it does not always line up very well.
But this is so minor as to be almost not worth mentioning.Good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2