Profile for Jennylyn > Reviews

Content by Jennylyn

Jennylyn

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener, Coconut, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
Offered by Better Yourself Limited
Price: 14.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Paying too much and waiting too long!, 13 Aug 2013
I love these products, but for some reason it is really hard to get a hold of the coconut flavor. Therefor I was willing to pay a bit to get this. It's nothing wrong with the product, but the waiting its too long. It has taken a good 5 weeks now, and I just received it (this for only the shipment of this small bottle). I'm not satisfied by the delivery time.

8GB Ricco  Sitting Baby Monkey USB 2.0 High Speed Silicon Flash Memory Drive Disk Stick Pen Support Windows and MacOS Great Gift (8GB Purple)
8GB Ricco Sitting Baby Monkey USB 2.0 High Speed Silicon Flash Memory Drive Disk Stick Pen Support Windows and MacOS Great Gift (8GB Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky monkey, 22 Feb 2013
Love this USB, the only thing is that the foot fell off after opening the package. And I could only use it on my mac.

ICE CREAM BAR 8GB 2.0 USB NOVELTY USB FLASH DRIVE / MEMORY STICK. PRESENTED IN A MAGNETIC GIFT BOX
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous
Price: 3.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 22 Feb 2013
Love this! It is really cute, and not too big, so it could fit anywhere in my pencil case.
Its unique design makes it easy to track. Only thing that is negative is that it only works on PC and not on MAC.
And that its easy to loose the cap.

3 in 1: wide angle lenses + macro kit fisheye photo for iPhone 4S 4G 3GS 5 5S 5C Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 S4 I9300 i9500 I9220 I9600 Note2 Note3 N7100 N9000 HTC Nokia (Black)
Offered by XCSOURCE
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Feb 2013
The fish eye worked amazingly! The only negative feedback is that you had to glue the magnet ring on, since the glue that was already on did not work proper.