Profile for L. Kennedy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
BIRKENSTOCK GIZEH LADIES LADIES SANDAL MOCHA 5
BIRKENSTOCK GIZEH LADIES LADIES SANDAL MOCHA 5

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but wrong size was sent, 1 Aug. 2014
The item arrived in good time but was so disappointed that it was the wrong size. I will be returning them and asking for the correct size that i ordered to be delivered. Hopefully when they arrive I will be thrilled as am so looking forward to getting them.

Emma Bridgewater Dancing Mice 6-Piece Melamanie Breakfast Set
Emma Bridgewater Dancing Mice 6-Piece Melamanie Breakfast Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the set, 18 Dec. 2013
I love these sets. I have only received one out of the ordered over a month ago which is disappointing, as they are for Christmas presents. I hope the other one arrives in time. The packaging it arrived in was not great either, as the product box edges are damaged and looks "tired" round the edges. So a gift is a bit embarrassing to give in that condition. That said i love the product and hope my other one (ordered and paid for) arrives very soon.

Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 Waterproof Beach Holiday Carry Case / Armband - Black
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat bag, 18 Dec. 2013
As I work outdoors a lot of the time, having something like this is really useful. It serves a purpose, not put it to the full waterproof test yet though!

WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - Silver
WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Mum, 18 Dec. 2013
Great little back up device for my Mum. Easy to install and set up, runs quietly in the background unlike other devices we have had in the past.

Lowepro Apex 60 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Lowepro Apex 60 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 18 Dec. 2013
I like the case, it is too big for my little camera but that was intentional, as i keep a few other bits in there too, such as a key or notes. Was great when traveling as meant that I did not have to have loads of bags!

Max Value 200Mbps Home Plug, Double Unit Pack
Max Value 200Mbps Home Plug, Double Unit Pack
Offered by ExpressPro

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor device, 25 Nov. 2013
It arrived well and in time. However, within a few months the device stopped working and after spending quite a bit of money it appears that the pairing aspect has stopped working and I only use these two devices. I have tried comtacting the seller numerous times over the past 3 months and have had no contact. I have since contacted Amazon but the issue is still not resolved. Dissappointing service from the seller and device.

Esselte Pendaflex A4 Suspension Files - Blue (Pack of 25)(File dimensions 31x24cm)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what i was expecting, 25 Nov. 2013
These are fine if that is what you are expecting. They seemed sturdy but I was expecting more sturdy and not paper.

Squire  CP50CS Closed Shackle Combination Lock
Squire CP50CS Closed Shackle Combination Lock

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up, 25 Nov. 2013
Great padlock for a gate, easy to use, easy to set up. So far so good in terms to coping with the weather.

Lonely Planet Norway (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Norway (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 25 Nov. 2013
I am still old fashioned and like a book rather than devices. It arrived in time, is easy to read and relevant information.

Belkin Neoprene Messenger Bag for Upto 17 inch Laptops - Chocolate/Tourmaline
Belkin Neoprene Messenger Bag for Upto 17 inch Laptops - Chocolate/Tourmaline
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin 17 inch Messenger, 9 July 2011
Great bag, read the reviews in details and was mixed as to whether my laptop would fit or be just that bit too snug. I agree with another review that the colours are not quite as striking as in the image, but none the less i like it very much in colour, size and how it distributes the weight when carrying. I have used it lots for local journeys to the office as well as longer journeys on the train, carrying some quite heavy items and the bag is sturdy, strong and has a mass of extra pockets which is brilliant....i can get lost in them all! Brilliant value and well worth the buy. Very pleased with it - my first laptop bag i have bought and certainly not disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2