Profile for An Avid Reader > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
End Game
End Game

5.0 out of 5 stars One word; BRILLIANT!, 27 April 2015
This review is from: End Game (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant! I was up to 5am reading this as I just couldn't put it down! The story is clever & well thought out, the characters relatable and the end of each chapter left me wanting more. The only negative point is I couldn't find anything else to read by this author. Here's hoping he writes another book soon!

Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods (The Underland Chronicles Book 3)
Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods (The Underland Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 April 2015
I loved the Hunger Games and was interested to see what other books Suzanne Collins had written. Initially I was put off buying this book as it seemed to be aimed at a much younger audience, however I took a chance and am so pleased that I did! This book was excellent! Beautifully written and I adored the characters of Temp and Boots and the wonderful relationship they shared. This book made me laugh but also kept me up at night as I couldn't wait to find out what happened in the next chapter. I will definitely be reading all the books in this series and can not recommend it enough. Great read for all ages.

Gregor the Overlander (The Underland Chronicles Book 1)
Gregor the Overlander (The Underland Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 April 2015

Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane (The Underland Chronicles Book 2)
Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane (The Underland Chronicles Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!, 4 April 2015

Yesterday's Gone: Season Three (THE POST-APOCALYPTIC SERIAL THRILLER)
Yesterday's Gone: Season Three (THE POST-APOCALYPTIC SERIAL THRILLER)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, 25 Mar. 2015
I love, love, love this series! The books are well written with great characters and an exciting storyline that will keep you guessing. So many nights I've been up to 3am because I just couldn't put the book down! Each series ends with a cliffhanger that will have you thirsting for the next installment and you find yourself really caring about what happens to the people in the story. A fantastic read which I would recommend to anyone.

Yesterday's Gone: Season Four
Yesterday's Gone: Season Four

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, 25 Mar. 2015

Yesterday's Gone: Season Five (Episodes 25-30)
Yesterday's Gone: Season Five (Episodes 25-30)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, 25 Mar. 2015

Yesterdays Gone: SEASON TWO (THE POST-APOCALYPTIC SERIAL THRILLER) (Yesterday's Gone Book 2)

The Rising: Antichrist is Born / Before They Were Left Behind: 1
The Rising: Antichrist is Born / Before They Were Left Behind: 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 29 Jan. 2014
As a massive fan of the 'Left Behind' series, I found this book a real 'must'. Not only do you get to understand the character of Rayford better and see what his family and upbringing was like but you discover a rich tapestry of the Antichrists background, including his family history and what makes him 'tick'. A fascinating read which really sets the scene for the 'Left Behind' series to then continue from.

The Regime: Evil Advances / Before They Were Left Behind: 2