Profile for Sy > Reviews

Oxford OF950 Oximiser 600 Battery
Offered by CJ Motorcycle Accessories Limited
Price: 35.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Oximiser 600 Battery Charger, 9 Dec 2010
My reason in buying this product was for charging my Motorbike battery (ZZR600). I dont use my bike all that often and when i do its on the weekend, its dry and sunny. We all know how often that is at this time of year. I needed an easy way of looking after my battery. I found this item that is quite cheap what looked like it could do the job.

Luckily for me its brilliant. It was easy to setup and understand. It comes with a short simple step by step guide in how to use it. It took me ten mins to work everything out and get it up and started. There is a colour code that tells you what state your battery is in and how close you were to having to buy a new battery.

It comes with the crocodile clips and the ends in which you can screw down. You also can leave it on charge permanently as it just slowly trickle charges the battery to a safe optimum and keeps it there.

Swan Double Hot Plate
Swan Double Hot Plate

4.0 out of 5 stars Swan Double Hot Plate, 18 Oct 2010
I am in the the military and needed a decent hob that could would be used frequently on a daily basis. I was unsure about this product after reading some of the other reviews but i took a chance because of the cost. Well when i received the product it did felt sturdy and looked great.

After using this for the a couple of months its still standing and doing the job. This hob has no problem in pumping enough power out to cook chips and large soups. I often use large stock pan for some of my dishes and never had a problem with not getting it hot enough.

There is two negatives but to me they dont really matter. The first is that writing from the manufacturer came off after a couple of days. e.g. the numbers for the temperature settings and the main Swan logo.

Also the metal ring just below the hot plates is prone to rusting, but if looked after properly it can be avoided.

All in all, for the money, I have bought a great hob that does exactly what i need it to do.

Wahl Chrome Pro Mains Hair Clipper Set & Instructional DVD 79524-800
Wahl Chrome Pro Mains Hair Clipper Set & Instructional DVD 79524-800
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wahl Chrome Clippers, 18 Oct 2010
I bought this product because i need a decent pair of clippers to shave my head. I have been using this for a while and it is perfect for my needs. Its a solid, sturdy bit of kit that does not look or feel cheap. I dont have any problems using this item and getting the job done. There is lots of extras too, but most of them i only wish i could use lol.

Draper Expert 22322 12-Piece Impact Screwdriver Set
Draper Expert 22322 12-Piece Impact Screwdriver Set
Price: 15.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper Impact Screwdriver, 9 Aug 2010
I recently attempted to start doing some work on my Kawasaki ZZR600. I was using a normal screwdriver and the screw started to round. This was the first screw as well to add to my frustration. I stopped rounding the screw and looked up some ways of getting the screw out. I heard that the impact screwdriver could be the answer i was looking for. I took a risk and bought the product which was cheap and had good write ups. Well to my surprise it worked an absolute treat. Took one hit with the hammer and the screw came loose. I would definetly recommend it as a must have tool especially to anyone with a motorcycle of a good few years weathered.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2011 9:13 PM BST