Profile for Joe > Reviews

Round Black Fully Magnetic Tax Disc Premit Holder to Fit All Cars Windscreens
Round Black Fully Magnetic Tax Disc Premit Holder to Fit All Cars Windscreens
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, adhesion not amazing., 2 Nov. 2014
Does the job although it doesn't stick as well as you'd hope but you can't epect much for the price. Looks much smarter than the one from the dealer.

MediaDevil Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protectors: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Regular media devil customer always happy with their products., 2 Nov. 2014
I've not actually used this yet as my s4 came with one on, but I've bought several of these protectors for other devices and always been very satisfied with the quality, although it is an art in itself getting a clean application with no bubbles or trapped dust. Other cheaper ones can be thinner and crease when reapplying. Pl us the maom always helps!

MoveAir - Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets, E-readers and Smart-phones, Durable Aluminum Body, Compatible for Apple iPads, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod, iPhone 6 5 4S 4 3GS; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Tab 3, Tab 4, Note 8.0 10.1, S5, S4, S3, S2; Google Nexus 4,7,10; Asus EeePad Transformer; Sony Xperia Z
Offered by MoveAir

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, does the job, finishing not great., 2 Nov. 2014
I bought this for my job as a web developer, it matches the aesthetics of my iMac very well. The locking leg thing is great, and if you're careful you can get a charger cable to sit with the device if you use it in the position shown in the bottom right of the product photo. However the product is cheap and that comes with its drawbacks, the main plate of aluminium was warped and I had to spend some time flattening it as it wobbled on my desk. There were also a few scuff marks but these were most likely caused by cheap manufacturing methods. to summarise, it does the job but is cheap and cheerful

Fisual 3m Super Pearl Display Port Cable
Fisual 3m Super Pearl Display Port Cable
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, a bit stiff, but better than flimsy., 2 Nov. 2014
Worked flawlessly and consistently unlike another brand I bought from a different seller. Bought to replace the supplied one as it was too short. Picture is clear and stable, I can't fault it apart from it being a bit stiff but this just shows its high quality as The wiring must be thick.

Sonnics - 250GB - XBOX 360 Internal Slim Hard Drive
Sonnics - 250GB - XBOX 360 Internal Slim Hard Drive
Offered by Beetechwise.ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Nov. 2014
Does exactly what it should, much cheaper than in a high street store or the official Microsoft one. Bought when I got Destiny, no issues have arisen.

Fellowes Crystals Gel Flex Rest - Black
Fellowes Crystals Gel Flex Rest - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, bought another for work!, 23 Sept. 2014
A great replacement for the 8+ year old mat I had before, it sits perfectly on the keyboard shelf on my desk. the veneer on my desk is good enough for mouse tracking (most newer mice can track on just about anything anyway) so I only needed the rest. the bottom of the rest provides adequate friction to stop it slipping around when using a mouse. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who works at a desk for long hours or has wrist pains.

Cables 4 ALL Deluxe 3m DisplayPort Cable / DisplayPort V1.2 / Male - Male Gold Plated / 3DTV / 1080P up to 4k
Offered by Cables 4 ALL

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty cable but good customer service, 23 Sept. 2014
Despite appearing to be good quality, the cable I received was faulty, and, after much discussion with the seller, I was given a refund (yes I had tested that it wasn't just my monitor/me being stupid). I may have just been unlucky and received a bad cable, they may other wise be good. So I would vote the product as 2 star, but the customer service as 5 star as the seller was very thorough in checking the most common variables with me to make sure it was actually faulty. I will be buying a different cable from a different seller now, but it's worth a try for the price; others have had no problems.

Lindy 31463 - 3m USB 3.0 Cable - Type A Male to B Male, Black
Lindy 31463 - 3m USB 3.0 Cable - Type A Male to B Male, Black
Offered by RMXdirect-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 8 Jun. 2014
There's not really much you can say about this, I bought it to connect the hub on my monitor to my PC. Connection seems stable enough.

Lowepro Cirrus 140 Shoulder Bag for DSLR with Zoom Lens, Extra Lens and Accessories - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great for its size, 8 Jun. 2014
I've had this for a few years now, so I can say with confidence it is hard wearing, although I don't use it as often as a professional photographer would. The padding is thick enough to withstand knocks from bumping into things if you forget you've got it over your shoulder, and the accessory pockets are very useful for storing extra cards and batteries. I'm able to fit a 550D, a speedlite 430EXII flash gun, a cleaning cloth, the charger and cable, a flash diffuser (slide on box type) and the lens caps all in comfortably. I can't fault it really.

Anker® 40W 5-Port High Speed Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Nokia and More (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars convenient, compact, charges quickly, but whines a lot, 8 Jun. 2014
This is a definite improvement and space saver over having many single plug top chargers. It's compact and the cable is a good length, say if you want to run it from a wall socket to your desk. However, when charging a device it does emit a noticeable high pitched whine, that, unless you have music or something in the background, is very distracting when working. The labels on each port are useful as different devices require different currents. I probably wouldn't buy this again but I like it enough to not return it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3