Profile for Jim The Tyreman > Reviews

Content by Jim The Tyreman

Jim The Tyreman

Nostradamus (Deluxe Edition w/ 48 page hardback booklet)
Nostradamus (Deluxe Edition w/ 48 page hardback booklet)
Price: 12.74

2.0 out of 5 stars Only buy if you want a 100% full collection!, 18 July 2014
Worst JP album for years only got it too keep my collection 100%. Never listen to it! Sound quality is poor, elected a much crisper production, other bands sound more like JP than JP themselves, Primal Fear or Dream Evil!

Coolermaster Notepal U3 Cooler for Notebook - Black
Coolermaster Notepal U3 Cooler for Notebook - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of them all!, 18 July 2014
Best cooler in the market place! You choose where you put the the 3 fans and boy do they work! Use my laptop in hot environments and this has never failed to keep my laptop cool and working!

(White) Nokia Lumia 630 / 635 Protective Faux Credit / Debit Card Leather Flip Skin Case Cover, Retractable Touch Screen Stylus Pen & LCD Screen Protector Guard By Spyrox

1.0 out of 5 stars looks nice but not very robust!, 18 July 2014
My daughter has used this for a week and it's already coming apart! Gonna have to super glue the leather outer to the plastic case!

Logitech Rechargeable Speaker S715i for iPod and iPhone
Logitech Rechargeable Speaker S715i for iPod and iPhone

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow! A match for Bose?, 29 Jan 2011
This bad boy is LOUD!

Great sound throughout the whole spectrum! Remote works well. Not sure of battery life if you play this at high volume levels.

I'm a moblie tyre fitter and this sits on a bench in my van, I have it rigged up to a 12V supply so it charges up as I drive to each job. when I'm working I drop my iphone into it and away I go! I often work on vehicles in the middle of nowhere and I crank it up!

I'm not sure but do Bose do a battery powered iphone dock?

Running on battery power, this product is good, plug in to the mains and it will blow you away! It some how kicks in another level of "LOUDNESS" a truly amazing sound quality!

At about 100 short of Bose, this is a must!

Only 4 stars, well, if it sounded like it does when on mains, but on battery power, it would be 5 stars!

Creative Xmod Wireless Music System For PC
Creative Xmod Wireless Music System For PC

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, poorly executed!, 29 Jan 2011
These things DO work!

BUT and this is a big BUT! They knockout my wi-fi network!

They are supposed to scan for live networks and run without interfering, not in my case!

Being used as expensive paper weights at the moment!

Hve heard people mention changing their wi-fi channel? That's OK if you know how to, I don't!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but how strong?, 29 Jan 2011
The part that hooks up to your gadget has a plastic screw thread, not sure how strong this would be if forced, but so far my 10 and 9 year old girls have not managed to lose their PAYG mobiles.

I suppose you could undo screw section apply a drop of superglue and make it 100%?

On the whole pretty much what I'd hoped for!

PowerBee  Compact Solar Phone Charger for All Iphones / Ipods (excluding iphone 5), Nokia, Samsung, Micro usb (many phones including HTC/Blackberry/Smartphones), Mini usb
PowerBee Compact Solar Phone Charger for All Iphones / Ipods (excluding iphone 5), Nokia, Samsung, Micro usb (many phones including HTC/Blackberry/Smartphones), Mini usb

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not 100%, 22 Sep 2010
Took this away in the caravan to a site without hook up. iphone 3gs is VERY juicy!

Charger arrived fully charged (4 LEDS). Charged iphone with ease. Didn't have to use as much as I thought as a local pub let me use there mains to charge phone when I had dinner!

Since I've been home, I sellotaped the charger to a south facing window, we've had some good sunshine and some dull days, no matter what I do it NEVER reaches 4 LED full charge? 3 yes but not 4.

Still, saying that, it does a fine job of charging when there is no mains about!

Would certainly recommend!