Profile for Lisa H > Reviews

Joy Toy Turbo Smoove 339977 Plush Snail Toy 25 cm in Display Box
Joy Toy Turbo Smoove 339977 Plush Snail Toy 25 cm in Display Box
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good move :-), 11 July 2014
Great addition to my little boys collection, well made, well packed (a little tricky to get out of the box it's in) but very pleased overall.

Diablo Toasted Snack Maker
Diablo Toasted Snack Maker
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 14.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Little demon..., 21 Jun 2014
This makes great little toasties on my gas hob. Haven't tried it on a BBQ yet, but there are some wicked recipe suggestions included. Make sure you hold the handle at the cool end, as it's easy to get carried away and forget how hot these things get, (have an oven glove handy!) but great for kids and adults alike, plus added benefit of being portable, so will look fwd to toasties when we next go camping :-)

Kipling Casual Daypack Clas Challenger Port Red  K15016
Kipling Casual Daypack Clas Challenger Port Red K15016
Offered by The Necessity
Price: 73.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 21 Jun 2014
Another great Kipling bag to add to my collection. Bought this for use at weekends but have only had it a week and have used it every day for work, I love it that much! Colour is really nice (just like a good glass of red wine) loads of useful compartments, but just like the other reviews have said it's not a huge backpack. Comfortable to wear, I can see this being a good companion for some time to come. Recommend!

Stylized Butterfly Wing Drop Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Necklace (Purple)
Offered by Arco Iris Jewelry
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely.., 21 Jun 2014
This is a really pretty necklace, it's bling with class! Unusual shape with one wing with a full stone, and sunlight really dances through the colours, making it almost magical! I bought the blue one for a friend and she loved it, highly recommend!

Joy Toy 339984 Turbo White Shadow Plush Snail Toy 25 cm in Display Box
Joy Toy 339984 Turbo White Shadow Plush Snail Toy 25 cm in Display Box
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab toy!, 21 Jun 2014
My son loves this toy. It's fat and cuddly and adds to his collection! Only need to find "Chet" now to complete it, but can't seem to find a listing for him :-( still this proves to be good fun and sits alongside all the others.

Silver & Clear Guardian Angel Charm Bracelet Making Kit - Jewellery Kit
Silver & Clear Guardian Angel Charm Bracelet Making Kit - Jewellery Kit
Offered by Framptonbeads
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly.., 21 Jun 2014
Bought this to put together for a friend. Hope she likes it. I love these kits as they are good quality for the money and so user friendly!

Aliens Love Underpants!
Aliens Love Underpants!
by Claire Freedman
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars In every shape and size.., 18 Jun 2014
This is simply fab! Makes the kids laugh, so perhaps not one to read before bed, but will entertain young and old alike. A must have for the bookshelf of every kids bedroom, and checking for aliens in your underpants is always a fun game...now you'll have to get the book to find out what I'm going on about..won't you!

Disney Cars Walking Talking Lightning McQueen
Disney Cars Walking Talking Lightning McQueen

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong, 18 Jun 2014
I thought I'd done a report on this some time ago, but as it's still in my box to comment on I thought I'd give you all an update now 18/6/14. My son is now 6 and we bought this for his 2nd birthday. He has ADHD and has pretty much destroyed all the toys we have bought him over time as he is so hyperactive. This has stood the test of time, had a hard life, and amazingly is still working!!! I can't rate this toy highly enough, if I could give it ten stars I would. Highly recommend.

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet, Dazzling Beige, K15027A95
Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet, Dazzling Beige, K15027A95
Price: 19.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Show us your money.., 18 Jun 2014
I love Kipling products, they are well made and you can rely on them, in fact most of my Kipling stuff will probably out live me! That said this purse is fab if you carry lots of credit cards/plastic, but the money section whilst generous, does not open up as much as a previous purchase so I'll need to get used to that, but it's by no means a fault, it's just what I'm used to! Nice material, so I bought the bag to match, lucky for me it was all done with vouchers earned via work, so you can't fault good free stuff can you ;-)

Panasonic DMP-BDT460EB 3D Smart Network Blu-ray Disc Player (New for 2014)
Panasonic DMP-BDT460EB 3D Smart Network Blu-ray Disc Player (New for 2014)
Price: 174.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bit of kit..., 18 Jun 2014
I am an AV buyer by trade, and I wanted a cheap way to upgrade my old Panasonic 42" to a Smart style TV. This is a very neat, nicely fashioned and finished unit, with an amazing amount of feature options for the money. I was not sure about the sliver brushed metal finish initially, as I'd only seen a brochure preview, but it is actually very sleek, and works well with the rest of our home theatre kit. Above all, the picture quality is amazing, set up was simple, and the neat blue led lit front panel (which extends all the way along the front of the unit) folds down to reveal the disc tray for loading and then hides the disc tray away again from "small peoples" sticky fingers (an added bonus!) The only let down is the remote control which is a little cheap looking, but it does have a "Netflix" button on it for us die hard movie watchers! Overall very pleased and have future proofed our TV/movie watching options for a while yet :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6