Profile for Roger Rabbit > Reviews

So Long, Marianne
So Long, Marianne
Price: 3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars A great first novel!, 15 May 2014
This review is from: So Long, Marianne (Kindle Edition)
This novel gives an interesting insight into the cut throat world of headhunting with many twists and turns for the main character. An enjoyable page turner!

The Poisonwood Bible
The Poisonwood Bible
Price: 5.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Reads like a memoir, 10 Dec 2013
This book is so vivid that it draws you in a makes you believe that the events really did happen

The Transfer: A Divergent Story
The Transfer: A Divergent Story
Price: 2.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing end to the trilogy, 10 Dec 2013
I was not expecting the storyline of this last book in the series. I found it boring and would have stopped reading if it wasn't for the fact that the book was a gift.

Pavilion of Women: A Novel of Life in the Women's Quarters
Pavilion of Women: A Novel of Life in the Women's Quarters
Price: 5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, 10 Dec 2013
Although it is quite long, I enjoyed this book immensely. Interesting on so many different levels and taught me some new things about Chinese culture.

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by JosephGaming
Price: 28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great game!, 26 Feb 2013
I have been borrowing this game from our local library and having taken it out 3 month's in a row decided we had to have a copy for ourselves. It is amazing! So many sports that there's always something fun for everyone.

Merlin Swim MP3 (Swim for HOURS to your own MP3s and WMA music. Stores over 4000 tracks on the 8GB Storage built-in) (4GB, White)
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't swim without them!, 26 Feb 2013
Really not sure how I swam without these! I can go on and on and on in the pool now with full motivation. Luckily my swim watch keeps me on track otherwise I would be in danger of staying in the pool too long!

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read!, 26 Feb 2013
Read this book in just two days. Literally couldn't put it down. Found the subject disturbing but intriguing at the same time.

by Martina Cole

1.0 out of 5 stars Atrocious, 12 Mar 2007
This review is from: Close (Hardcover)
I was a huge fan of Martina Cole, but am totally disappointed by this book. If I hadn't know better I would have thought it was written by someone else. There is so much unneccessary text and repetition that the book could have easily been told in half as many pages. Cole should work on the basis that if you haven't got anything good to write about - don't write anything. Then fans won't be disappointed.