Profile for Barbara Ks > Reviews

Content by Barbara Ks

Barbara Ks

Page: 1 | 2
RYLEE (The Rylee Adamson Epilogues Book 1)
RYLEE (The Rylee Adamson Epilogues Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspended in limbo, 21 May 2016
Oh why did I buy this sequel to the Rylee books. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved it but now I have to wait for next book to come out. Great new characters and of course some old ones. Not a lot of Liam, which I missed but the story was excellent and Rylee was outstanding as usual but so much more. Waiting with baited breath for next round.

Forty-Four Book Thirteen (44 13)
Forty-Four Book Thirteen (44 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 April 2016
Just finished book 13 and so sad it has ended. The whole series was amazing and now I am shattered and so tired as I could not put the books down. Wonderful and would give more than 5 stars if possible.

Forest of Ruin (Age of Legends Book 3)
Forest of Ruin (Age of Legends Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 April 2016
Sorry but it left me completely angry that I had paid so much for the three of them. Call me stuid, but I hoped they would improve. I have never given a book a bad review so this is hard. Jumping all over the place and completely baffling. The ending was awful to say the least. Sorry but one star was all I could give it.

Night Series Collection: Books 1 and 2
Night Series Collection: Books 1 and 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 20 Mar. 2016
First 2 read and can't wait to start next. Loved it so far. Took me a while to get into it but now I am hooked. Great read.

Red Moon Secrets (Deadly Beauties #3)
Red Moon Secrets (Deadly Beauties #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 July 2015
Second time of reading this trilogy. Awesome. Loved it the first time and better the second time around. Thank you for a brilliant read. Waiting to start next books. You are fantastically well

Wild Fire: Number 4 in series (Leopard People)
Wild Fire: Number 4 in series (Leopard People)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Jun. 2015
Really loved this book. 3rd time of reading it. Just waiting for one about Elijah Lospostos and then complete. Brilliant writer.

Winning the Legend (The Blue Eyes Trilogy Book 3)
Winning the Legend (The Blue Eyes Trilogy Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had just bought the first one and then would not of wasted my money, 30 Oct. 2014
Sorry but this Trilogy did nothing for me. The heroine spent the first 2 books asleep and maybe she should of stayed that way. I bought the 3 at once so that I could just carry on reading. Wish I had just bought the first one and then would not of wasted my money. Will not be buying the spin off.

Dark and Deadly: Eight Bad Boys of Paranormal Romance
Dark and Deadly: Eight Bad Boys of Paranormal Romance

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 29 May 2014
Am still trying to get my head round some of the stories. Cant say anything else and would not recommend to anyone. Just glad they cost so little

Fragile Brilliance (Shifters & Seers Book 1)
Fragile Brilliance (Shifters & Seers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss Tammy. The greatest, 14 Dec. 2013
It is brilliant, Love this author. Tammy Blackwell is awesome and I would recommend all my bookworm friends to read her books. Magic :)

Flik Flak Children's Watch Hello Kitty Angel FLN028
Flik Flak Children's Watch Hello Kitty Angel FLN028

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday, 12 Jun. 2013
She loved it. Wearing it to school today for first time and so excited to show her friends and teacher

Page: 1 | 2