Profile for SPS > Reviews

Content by SPS

SPS

Brooks Womens Ghost 6 Gore Tex W Running Shoes 1201431B716 Minight/Ultra Violet/Passat Grey/Silver/Black 4.5 UK, 37.5 EU, 6.5 US

2.0 out of 5 stars Seemed narrow, 28 July 2014
I was disappointed with the fit, I ordered a half size larger as I read other reviews but sadly they were till too tight.

Koss Recovery On- Ear Stereo Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - White
Offered by Saverstore

3.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 4 Jun 2014
The sound is good from these headphones and while they are more comfortable than earphones, the foam is rather itchy!

Cat Scarer Adjustable PIR Ultrasonic Solar Powered Dog,Animal,Rodent Repeller
Cat Scarer Adjustable PIR Ultrasonic Solar Powered Dog,Animal,Rodent Repeller
Offered by BigBobUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so sure, 4 Jun 2014
My dog still dug up my flower bed! I have re-located to see if it makes a difference. Watch this space!

Hi-Tec Women's Wanita WP Charcoal/Grey/Cyclamen Walking Shoe O002031/052/01 4 UK, 37 EU, 6 US
Offered by shoeshoebedo

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like them, 4 Oct 2013
I had a pair of Hi-tec trainers and thought these might replace them, however, these are very hard and uncomfortable. I couldn't wear them.

Manhattan Toy Cozies Dog (Large)
Manhattan Toy Cozies Dog (Large)

3.0 out of 5 stars It ts alright., 1 Oct 2013
I only rated 3 stars because it is described as a large toy, actually it is medium in my book!
Thought it would have a nice smiley face, but the fur hides it.