Profile for Lola > Reviews

Identification wristband IDibands with info storage card
Offered by ArtaTech
Price: 6.35

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable to wear, 15 Jan 2014
A bit scratchy on the inside due to the way the Velcro is sewn on . Daughter not keen to wear it as a result .

Vogels EMC 5000 LCD Headrest Mount - Silver/Black
Vogels EMC 5000 LCD Headrest Mount - Silver/Black
Price: 25.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very strong, 11 Mar 2012
I purchased this in December 2010 and it lasted just one week longer than its one year warranty! I used it 4 times for long journeys - Liverpool to Brighton with my three year old daughter. It felt safer than the straps and bag that came with my portable Toshiba DVD player . Two of the plastic brackets snapped on their hinges and it's now unusable . To be honest I would not use it again anyway if even parts were replaced . If they break so easily what would happen to my daughter sitting in front of it should there be an accident ?

Britax Kidfix Group 2-3 ISOFIX Car Seat (Elena)
Britax Kidfix Group 2-3 ISOFIX Car Seat (Elena)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Amazon, 23 Oct 2011
I've never written a review before but recent events have prompted me to leave comments. I originally purchased this seat with the SICT panels on the side. I had checked the Britax fit finder and it was approved for the new car I was intending to buy, a VW TOURAN. There was a delay that meant I didn't not receive the car until over a month after I received the Britax Kid Fix SICT seat. However, on fitting , every time I closed the car door it banged into the SICT panel on the seat as it is very wide when fitted. The SICT panel remained touching the seat when the door was closed. Despite the seat manual advising the seat must not touch the door Britax advised me this was o.k . It was not o.k for me or my daughter ! It did not feel safe! Amazon were amazing, within 10 Minutes of me e mailing them to let them know the problem they had authorised a return free of charge and the next day the courier picked it up. I ordered the exact same seat for Amazon but without the SICT panels , it took two days only to arrive and we are very happy with it. Brilliant seat and brilliant service . If you are thinking of ordering it with SICT be aware it may not fit, the TOURAN is a seven seated so It is pretty huge !