Profile for Ray H > Reviews

Content by Ray H

Ray H (UK)

Accessotech Blue Light 6 Buttons Optical USB Gaming Wired Mouse Scroll Computer Laptop PC
Offered by SellerVision

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse., 1 Nov. 2013
This is a well made mouse! It fits in your hand perfectly, the buttons and wheel feel really solid. It's cool to have adjustable DPI on the fly as well. I would definitely recommend this to other people to use.

Vibration Headset XT (Xbox 360/PS3/Mac/PC DVD)
Vibration Headset XT (Xbox 360/PS3/Mac/PC DVD)
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset!, 30 Oct. 2013
After having two pairs of those "almighty" Turtle Beach headsets, which both died within a year I decided to opt for a cheaper set.
I'm really impressed with these! The sound quality is just as good if not better then the TB headsets, the chat volume is just as good, no problems hearing the game and my friends at the same time.

I didn't see the point of the vibration function when I first ordered them but, after using for a few weeks now I can say that it does add to the game. This headset has a 3.85 meter lead, which is just perfect for me. Off of the volume adjustments controls on the lead, there's another little lead that plugs into your Xbox controller, though I have a PS3 so I have no use for that.

I would recommend that if you're going to use these for PC gaming and/or chat too, like myself, that you purchase an 'RCA to Headphone Adaptor' that way you will be able to control both the game and chat volumes separately, otherwise all volumes will just be controlled by the 'chat volume' wheel.

Overall I am really happy with this purchase, and glad I did! In my opinion, so much better then Turtle Beach headsets.

Sleeping Dogs (PS3)
Sleeping Dogs (PS3)
Offered by findprice

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game., 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sleeping Dogs (PS3) (Video Game)
As I've seen others write before about how this is just a Grand Theft Auto clone, I can see why people would think that from the way you choose missions to the sandbox aspect of the game, but to me it feels like it's more then that.

It is definitely an amazing game, if do you like Grand Theft Auto then I would highly recommend this. Hand to hand combat is solid and fluent, the driving feels like it's a lot better then other sandbox games, and the story is really decent.

Genius XScroll USB Optical Mouse
Genius XScroll USB Optical Mouse
Offered by Unitrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice mouse., 24 Oct. 2013
I always used to use Trust Mice, but when mine decided to randomly stop working, I decided to go for a cheaper alternative and was glad I did. This is a well made mouse for being cheap. It fits in your hand perfectly, the buttons and wheel feel really solid as well. I would definitely recommend this to other people to use.