Profile for gg > Reviews

W7 Automatic Eye Liner Black Waterproof 0.8 ml
W7 Automatic Eye Liner Black Waterproof 0.8 ml
Price: 3.64

4.0 out of 5 stars W7 Eyeliner Pen, 23 Aug 2011
I've been looking for eyeliner pens for a while, but I've found that they're all quite expensive, so I was glad when I found this one. It's great value, and it doesn't leak, unlike ones I have tried in the past. The line is really precise and a dark black so I don't have to keep on reapplying. It dries really fast, so it doesn't smudge easily but I'd recommend using primer to set it just in case. Its also great for doing cat's eye flicks. I've also done henna-esque tattoos with it too which can be fun. It's also easy to carry around with you. Will definitely be buying again.

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm Passion (2-Pack)
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm Passion (2-Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Bitten - Passion, 23 Aug 2011
I bought this a while ago, and was really pleased I did. The colour is great, a nice bright pink, but not too garish, and I'm really glad there is a lip balm, as I've found in the past some lipstains can be really drying. I think that if you want a darker colour, Frenzy is the one to go for, but this is perfect for daytime wear. Plus it lasts all day! It also looks quite natural, but is nice when layered with some gloss too. And with two of them, it will last you for ages. Though I'd go to a shop and test them out there to decide what colour you want, before buying on Amazon, as it is quite difficult to make out what the colour will be. Great product.

NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow White Pearl
NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow White Pearl
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars White Eyeshadow, 23 Aug 2011
I bought this a few months ago and now I wear it everyday. The consistency of the powder is really soft, and I've found that when dabbed in the corners of my eyes it makes them look lots bigger. It's also nice to blend with other colours, and is really versatile. I've also found it can be used as a highlighter on cheekbones. It's also great size for carrying in a handbag. Lovely product and nice and cheap too.

Benefit Justine Case Emergency Kit
Benefit Justine Case Emergency Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Justine Case, 23 Aug 2011
I ordered this a while ago after getting an Amazon voucher for my birthday. It definitely is an excellent product, and it has everything I need if I want a natural makeup look. The quality of the makeup itself is very good and it's perfect for slipping into my handbag. The only thing I wish was that the foundation came in a darker colour as well (I'm of Indian origin so my skin can be quite dark) but this works well as undereye concealer for me. It would be great if you wanted to try any of the products without buying the full size products first. Lovely set, perfect for gifts, and it lasts for ages too. Not to mention it's cheaper on Amazon than in the shops.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bio Oil, 23 Aug 2011
I bought a bottle of Bio-Oil a few months ago, after seeing it advertised in magazines, for stretch marks due to growth spurts. I wasn't sure how well it would work at first, but I tried it out and was amazed that I noticed a difference in just a few days, after putting it on twice a day. To make it last a bit longer I tend to mix it in with another body lotion, like cocoa butter which still smoothes marks.
Now, two months on, my blemishes and marks all over my body are disappearing, and my skin positively glows. I only with it had SPF in it, so I don't have to worry about that. But it's still a top product for me, and it's so cheap on Amazon compared to other places, plus it lasts for ages. Will definitely be ordering again.