Profile for Gorrin > Reviews

Gorrin (UK)

Prince Lionheart Pushchair Connectors
Prince Lionheart Pushchair Connectors

4.0 out of 5 stars A great idea, 13 April 2009
The connectors are very easy to use & lightweight. Simply clip together two same or similar buggies & you're away.
We have twins who are now over 2 stone each but still need to sit down on longer journeys, having two separate buggies makes my life easier if I have another adult with me. I can clip the single buggies together until I meet up with someone & then I can split them up.
I've only given 4 stars because although they're a brilliant idea they do make two single buggies joined together much wider than our current twin buggy.
You simply can't have it all.

Breville SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer
Breville SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, 2 Jun. 2008
I've only had this a few weeks but I'm really pleased with it. Other reviewers have complained that the attachments don't reach the bottom of the bowl, in my opinion if they did you'd end up with a damaged bowl. For cake mixing I use the spatula provided & hold it at the base of the bowl away from the blades & since the bowl turns it helps turn over the mixture so there's no need to keep stopping & starting.
I was in two minds whether to just get a hand mixer but since the head lifts off from this one it's just another problem solved. At this price you can't do much better. The booklet that comes with it has a troubleshooting guide in case you have problems with your cake not rising etc & some extra recipe suggestions too.
If you're just getting started with home baking I would recommend this above a top of the range higher priced version. Again if you're only going to use it occasionally what's the point in spending more.

PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient (PSP)
PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient (PSP)
Offered by total-gamer

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive stuff, 1 Jan. 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I've just finished playing all 100 screens & have my first PQ score. I'm now going back for more so I can beat my own score. This game is so addictive & it's a great time filler. You can play for just a few minutes or as long as your PSP is charged for. It's really quick & easy to get started with a brief tutorial & a real must for any problem solvers.