Profile for Jenny Govind > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Menage (Black Lace)
Menage (Black Lace)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much..., 15 Nov 2013
I feel like it doesn't have story, all they do is sleep with each other, I just stopped reading it after a few pages, I could have bought another book with this money.

The Borgia Bride
The Borgia Bride

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Borgia Bride (Kindle Edition)
It is a really good book, I love the how Sancha of Aragon is portrayed, after reading this I just couldn't watch the TV show, she seems to be much better in this story, I wish they would have kept her this way...*sigh*

In Too Deep
In Too Deep

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it..., 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: In Too Deep (Kindle Edition)
The main female character was irritating, she seemed to frickin horny all the time, seriously when I was reading it I could only point out the negative things about her, I'm not even sure if she any good qualities....

OCR A2 Physics A Student Book and Exam Cafe CD (OCR A Level Physics A)
OCR A2 Physics A Student Book and Exam Cafe CD (OCR A Level Physics A)
by Roger Hackett
Edition: CD-ROM

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't cover everything..., 15 Nov 2013
All the topics in this book aren't explained properly, it should be more detailed I don't think to use for your exams...

Darker Than Love (Black Lace)
Darker Than Love (Black Lace)

1.0 out of 5 stars It is really disgusting..., 15 Nov 2013
I hated the main character, she seemed really idiotic to me and the guy is annoying as well and a total a** on top of that!

MEI A2 Pure Mathematics (C3 and C4) Third Edition: C3 - C4 (MEI Structured Mathematics (A+AS Level))
by Val Hanrahan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the challenging questions..., 15 Nov 2013
MEI Maths is considered as one of the hardest exam boards in Maths, however if you do all the questions from this book you will pass the exams easily!

Edexcel German for A Level Student's Book (EAML)
Edexcel German for A Level Student's Book (EAML)
by John Baildam

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Nov 2013
My teacher was rubbish, he hardly explained anything however this book managed to cover everything that came up in the exam!

N4U ONLINE SUPERIOR PURPLE LEATHER WALLET CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 , SCREEN PROTECTOR & HIGH SENSITIVE STYLUS PEN
Offered by N4U Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the design, 15 Nov 2013
It makes my Samsung Galaxy Ace look really expensive, most people actually thought I have an iPhone and it also protects the phone from damage!

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E3 10000mAh Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger with PowerIQTM Technology for iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 3 2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Nexus, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid, Moto X, PS Vita, Gopro, and other USB-charged devices
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Make my life a lot easier..., 15 Nov 2013
I have an iPhone and it is quite annoying when the battery dies while I'm commuting, however with this battery I don't have to worry about it anymore and I can charge my iPhone for up to 3 times!!!

Pokémon X (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon X (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it as a present..., 15 Nov 2013
I bought it as a present for my brother and he seems to love it, I played it once though and it was actually quite addicting.

Page: 1 | 2