Profile for JJ > Reviews

Aria: Opera Without Words
Aria: Opera Without Words
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Too frilly, 29 Mar. 2014
I bought this CD because I heard the 'Casta Diva' track from it and loved it. The rest of the CD is OK but I find Thibaudet's playing a little too 'frilly' for my taste.

Martynas
Martynas

5.0 out of 5 stars The versatile accordion, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Martynas (Audio CD)
An amazing first album with such a variety of musical styles all beautifully played. Martynas is a real talent and shows the versatility of the accordion. I look forward to his next offering.

Tell Me On A Sunday
Tell Me On A Sunday

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever., 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tell Me On A Sunday (Audio CD)
I have this album on vinyl and wanted it on CD. It is as good now as it was when I first heard it many years ago.

The Guitar
The Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music beautifully played, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Guitar (Audio CD)
This is music I know and love and Karadglic plays it beautifully. A joy to listen to ans so relaxing

Latino
Latino
Offered by Springwood Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning to love it, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Latino (Audio CD)
Beautifully played. The music is not so well known to me but I am learning to love it. His playing is magical.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 12 Nov. 2012
I had been thinking about getting a floor stand for my larger pieces of cross stitch and tapestry and did a search on the Internet and found this frame. When I opened the box, I found the assembly intructions a little vague. However, after one false start mixing up the top and bottom bar, I found it very easy to assemble. The frame holds the tapestry firmly in place and I am not constantly having to readjust the tension of the work as I was with a roller frame. It is also very easy to get to the back of the work to finish off a row of stitches. The frame even looks good standing in my lounge when I am not stitching. So far I have only worked on one piece of tapestry with my Elbesee frame but look forward to using it for my next project.