Profile for B A Hughes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Secret Life of Bees
The Secret Life of Bees

4.0 out of 5 stars Secret of Bees, 25 Jan. 2015
This is a great book, but not as readable as The Invention Of Wings, which was a wonderful vivid and descriptive book.

POLY PERFECT SOFT & LUXURIOUS 90" BATTING/WADDING QUILT CRAFT PATCHWORK QUILTING FABRIC MATERIAL MACHINE HAND NO NEED TO PRE WASH JUST SEW AND GO
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

The Hidden Cottage
The Hidden Cottage

3.0 out of 5 stars The Hidden Cottage, 10 Oct. 2014
I have always been excited when new books appear from Erica James but this one was a bit of a disappointment. It took me two starts of the book, it seemed very muddled as far as characters were concerned and also plots. It was well over half way through before I really began to enjoy the book. Worth persevering with the book but not her best at all.

For Better For Worse
For Better For Worse

3.0 out of 5 stars For better for worse, 19 Sept. 2014
This book began very well and had me interested, but half way through it began to slow down and the plot was so easy to see.it lost the initial interest very quickly. I did finish it but really skimmed over the last few chapters, as the end was obvious from 3/4 of the way through the book. But not a bad holiday read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2014 12:41 PM BST

The Storyteller
The Storyteller

5.0 out of 5 stars the storyteller, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Storyteller (Kindle Edition)
I have read a lot of Jodi' s books and always found them very well written, and stories that meet with the heart. This book was one that seemed to draw the reader in to such an extent that in some parts it was hard to read.I found her descriptive writing fully evident in this book, in places hard to take in but also a book that makes you want to find the "hope" that is in the book. A book recommended to any reader who is interested in life, and all it throws at us.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 31 May 2014
This oil is really wonderful, I have used in every day for 3 months and can see and feel the difference. It feels and smells lovely, a pampering of the skin. Old, large scars are so much better, softer and less noticeable. A really great product.

For The Sake of Her Family
For The Sake of Her Family

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 30 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it was a lovely read, it had everything to keep the reader interested and keen to read on, I was sad when the last page was turned.

The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others through Prayer
The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others through Prayer

3.0 out of 5 stars Grace outpouring, 24 April 2014
This book caught my interest very quickly, I found it amazing and so encouraging, sharing with the reader, the way God had lead the people into a life of prayer and revival. But like many books, toward the end, it lost its excitement for me, but well worth the read, a lot of wisdom contained within.

Immortal Diamond: The search for our true self
Immortal Diamond: The search for our true self

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read but life changing, 15 April 2014
This is a book with so much love embedded, to be sought out and accepted. It is a book that I will read again, even again, it holds such love and understanding for each person to "mine" for their diamond.

Honeymoon in Paris: A Novella
Honeymoon in Paris: A Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Honeymoon in paris, 5 Mar. 2014
This is the first book by this author I have read, so well written, it is a lovely short book, and the first chapter of the next book has got me hooked for more. So worth the read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3