Profile for Skynight > Reviews

Content by Skynight

Skynight

Powerbee Portable Diamond Power Bank for Iphones / Ipods / Ipad / HTC / Blackberry / mini usb / micro usb and most tablets
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Dec. 2012
I just received the item and I was very impressed with the customer service and the quality of product, the item was slightly delayed and I was helped in every possible way.
I get up to four full charges for the HTC sensation XL, with one full charge taking less than an hour. It takes a few hours to charge the power pack, but once charged it holds its charge completely.

It feels very nice in your hand, build quality is excellent and fits right in your pocket. Ideal for heavy usage of your phone or going on a trip. I personally use my phone extensively with networking, streaming music and playing hardware intensive games which usually drain my battery. But with this power pack I can continue to use my phone anywhere and for hours!
The enclosed adapters fit a whole range of items and quite a selection of phones, so it can be used for lending it to your friends who need may need a charge.

Also I was extremely impressed with the excellent customer service which is hard to come by. The order was slightly delayed and I was contact by the company within the hour.
I am extremely pleased with my product and the service. And I will recommend it to anyone !