Profile for Muna > Reviews

Content by Muna

Muna

A Gentleman Never Tells (The Wetherby Brides, Book 1)
A Gentleman Never Tells (The Wetherby Brides, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great writing, 10 Nov 2013
even though it was very predictable I couldn't put my kindle down. loved the story line and felt as though I was being pulled back into those times.

Penelope [DVD] [2007]
Penelope [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Christina Ricci

5.0 out of 5 stars It was absolutely brilliantly, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Penelope [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
I had watched this movie previously a few years so when I came across it on amazon I just had to buy it. It was well worth it. I was spellbound by this unusual tale. It's kind of like beauty and the beast with the roles swapped round. I was held in suspense the entire time and I couldn't leave my sofa.

Rose and the Magician's Mask
Rose and the Magician's Mask

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved all the books in the series, 4 Nov 2013
I loved all the books in the series but this by far was one of the best. It was so magical and enchanting and I just couldn't put my book down. Would definitely recommend.

Confessions of  a Shopaholic [DVD]
Confessions of a Shopaholic [DVD]
Dvd ~ Isla Fisher
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rom-com, 4 Nov 2013
It was funny and romantic. Loved the entire film from start to beginning. I would recommend. It was amazing value.

Ella Enchanted [DVD]
Ella Enchanted [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anne Hathaway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spin on Cinderella, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ella Enchanted [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this movie, expecting it to be ok because of the low price. It actually topped my expectations and made me laugh. As it's a Cinderella like movie you kept thinking something would happen like this but actually happened differently. I think this an amazing movie. I would have given the actual content of the movie four stars but if you combine it with the price it's perfect. A great spin of the Classic Cinderella tale that kept you on your toes.

Falling Up [DVD]
Falling Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joseph Cross

4.0 out of 5 stars It seems OK, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Falling Up [DVD] (DVD)
It's the type of movie i'd usually go for but they are fairly typical and i think this is going to be the same. But it seems OK for it's price and i will probably end up going for it.

Wild Child [DVD]
Wild Child [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emma Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: Wild Child [DVD] (DVD)
This movie was absolutely hilarious.I wish there was a second part. Chose the 3-5 day delivery (because I was in no hurry to get it) and it came in 3 days,undamaged. Couldn't even move on muscle away from the screen. To sum it up it was an extremely great movie. Would recommend.