Profile for AddyPadPad > Reviews

Apple Case for iPhone 5S - Red
Apple Case for iPhone 5S - Red
Offered by safacomms

2.0 out of 5 stars Be warned..., 10 May 2014
This is a genuine apple case. I bought it from Amazon as it was a lot more cost beneficial.

Unfortunately, having had the case for less than 2 months, it is in an awful condition, The dirt that it has managed to accumulate is awful...and the phone is well taken care of by a hygienic clean freak (me).

Take my advice, if you're looking for something to protect your phone but stay clean, buy something at £3 or £4, because it'll probably last a lot longer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2014 6:33 PM BST

K-19 : The Widowmaker [DVD] [2002]
K-19 : The Widowmaker [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford|Liam Neeson
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars K-19: The Widowmaker, 13 Mar 2013
K-19: The Widowmaker - What a film! If you want a film with a few half-decent actors and awful (but still pretty good) Russian accents, this is for you!

This was an absolute bargain and I couldn't pass the opportunity to buy this up.

Christmas With Disney
Christmas With Disney
Offered by mrtopseller

2.0 out of 5 stars Christmas With Disney, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Christmas With Disney (Audio CD)
Nowhere near as good as I had expected. This CD was bought to rekindle childhood memories, but it turned out to be a bit of a waste!

iPod & iPhone USB Sync Cable - White
iPod & iPhone USB Sync Cable - White
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

4.0 out of 5 stars iPod & iPhone USB Sync Cable, 13 Mar 2013
Well, this was a BARGAIN! I have loads of cables at home & work in case one breaks (as they always do), but I found this and ordered it immediately. No sooner had it arrived and an unprepared friend whipped it from my hands as hers died. She informs me its in full working order

Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black, 13 Mar 2013
I ordered this as I recently ought an Xbox. Unfortunately, amazon lost my package somewhere and I was waiting for some time before a new one arrived. However, its a great piece of kit and comes with free batteries....what a great selling point eh?!

XBox 360 Large Style Headset (Earphone & Microphone) For xBox 360 Online Gaming with Foam Ear Pieces for Comfort and Adjustable Mic Arm & Volume Control
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars XBox 360 headset, 13 Mar 2013
Its not a difficult review....I ordered a headset and I got a headset.

Its comfortable and easy to 'install'. Simples!

Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em Series 1-3 Box Set + Christmas Specials [DVD]
Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em Series 1-3 Box Set + Christmas Specials [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Some Mothers Do 'ave 'em, 13 Mar 2013
Amazing comedy! I saw one episode (a repeat of course) and was hooked instantly. I ordered this boxset and was not disappointed.

Truth be told I'm " 'avin' a bit o' trouble puttin' it down "

LifeProof fré Case for the iPhone 5 - Black
LifeProof fré Case for the iPhone 5 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifeproof for iPhone 5, 13 Mar 2013
After spending 97 minutes on the phone to apple regaridng a replacement handset (software issue), I was told about 'lifeproof' by the advisor. He was such a laid back guy and advised me on a few things, including how amazing he found these cases.

I read the reviews on here AFTER I ordered it and was a little worried; however, my fears were unnecessary as I received the product very quickly and see no problems with it. So far....

Universal 3.5 mm Male to 2.5mm Female Stereo Headset / Speaker Adaptor
Universal 3.5 mm Male to 2.5mm Female Stereo Headset / Speaker Adaptor
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 12 Mar 2012
I bouht this for obvious reasons. I'm so pleased with it (other purchases for other similar items were awful) and would strongly recommend anyone looking for this type of adapter to purchase this one!

Therasandal Fit Flip Flops Sandals US 6 UK 4 Black
Therasandal Fit Flip Flops Sandals US 6 UK 4 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, 12 Mar 2012
Bought these for a friend....she wore them all summer long (I thought she'd worn them out). It turns out she has them ready & waiting for this coming summer too - very sturdy and comfortable by all accounts!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3