Profile for Tommy Giffen > Reviews

Herschel Supply Company Pop Quiz Casual Daypack, 46-inch, Navy/ Tan PU
Herschel Supply Company Pop Quiz Casual Daypack, 46-inch, Navy/ Tan PU
Offered by Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jan. 2015
Good quality bag, has lasted me a good while and perfect for my MacBook

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product with fantastic quality, 29 Jan. 2015
Amazing product with fantastic quality. Reason I gave 4 stars is because in the packaging there is a thank you note saying if you have any problems do not raise a case or a bad review, which I think is very cheeky..

The Pointless Book
The Pointless Book
by Alfie Deyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, works perfectly alongside the app, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Pointless Book (Paperback)
Amazing book, works perfectly alongside the app.

I love the feature where you scan the accent challenge page and you get an exclusive 3 minute video!

Amazing!

Speck SeeThru Satin Hard Shell Case Cover for 13 inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display - Black
Offered by WappleOne

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case ever, 25 Jun. 2014
This is definitely worth the £30 price. It has a soft satin feel to it and protects my macbook greatly. I will use this for many years to come.

Proxima Direct 100/200/300/400/500 LED String Fairy Lights for Christmas Tree Party Wedding Events Garden (8 Lighting Modes, memory function) - Top Quality (Warm White, 200 LED)
Offered by Proxima Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Love them but..., 14 May 2014
I love them but at least 10 of the lights have broke which looks stupid having some not working. But overall they're good.

K9Q Because Cats Animal Cat Cartoon Retro Vintage Funny Patterned Hard Back Case Cover Skin For Apple iPhone 5 5G 5S Style B
Offered by XHXZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 May 2014
No idea why there is so much hate on this product, it's amazing and has lasted me ages. Its good quality and I love it.
10/10

Frozen [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Frozen [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 11 April 2014
Do you wanna build a snowman? I HATE Disney films but love this one it's quite good and enjoyable !

Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor - 50th Anniversary Special [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor - 50th Anniversary Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 April 2014
One of the best Doctor Who episodes ever. Felt like a revisitation to my childhood seeing David and Billie again.

Mens Classic Harrington Jacket - Mod Retro Skin Scooter Sizes: S-XL
Mens Classic Harrington Jacket - Mod Retro Skin Scooter Sizes: S-XL
Offered by maxwell bygraves clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars It's never off me, 11 April 2014
It's comfortable. I bought in January and I have about 8 other coats which I haven't wore for months as I love this one so much.

Apple ME864B/A 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Intel Dual Core i5 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB HDD, Iris Graphics, Mac OS X)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Laptop Available, 11 April 2014
I bought this after careful consideration of which to buy and I am very glad I picked this one. It's fast however it can get quite hot when on netflix but not on any other video site. It's expensive but totally worth it.

Page: 1 | 2