Profile for V. Radcliffe > Reviews

Content by V. Radcliffe

V. Radcliffe (Dorset, UK)

Timberland Women's Earthkeepers Birchmont Chukka Boots
Timberland Women's Earthkeepers Birchmont Chukka Boots
Price: 90.00 - 123.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Heels with Comfort ...., 20 Feb 2014
Very pleased with my purchase, these boots are so comfortable straight from the box. A gorgeous shade of brown that looks fab jeans. I am a size 7 and they are true fit. Would highly recommend, and excellent price on Amazon.

CeeLo's Magic Moment
CeeLo's Magic Moment
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An Alternative to the Buble! !!, 10 Dec 2012
Full of catchy seasonal songs that I am sure will become annual favourites at thiis time of year. My kids love the song with the Muppets - yes it takes you back to being a kid again! !!! Would recommend to anyone who wants to listen to something different than usually offerred at this time of year.

Fly London Women's Evio Wedge Heels
Fly London Women's Evio Wedge Heels

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable from the word go. ........., 30 July 2012
Just had to do a review on these fab summer sandals. True to size perfect fit, very soft leather, kept them on all day so very comfortable for a shoe with a heel. Very pleased would highly recommend, can be worn dressed up or casual with jeans very versatile.

The Swimsuit Shop
The Swimsuit Shop
Price: 0.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother to download ................., 18 July 2011
This review is from: The Swimsuit Shop (Kindle Edition)
Very short, could have been written by a child. Only plus point it is a free book, would of been a crime to pay even 1p for this so called book !!!

Samsonite Trekking Premium DFV44 Camera Case
Samsonite Trekking Premium DFV44 Camera Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Lumix FZ45, 26 Feb 2011
I had spent sometime looking for a quality bag to protect my Lumix FZ45. This Samonsite bag is just perfect a snug fit, and very well padded to protect the camera. Very quick dispatch. Would recommend to other Lumix FZ45 owners.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Restore your hearing the easy way ............, 5 Aug 2010
Very impressed with this product. My elderly mother had both her ears totally blocked with ear wax, being housebound she could not get into her GP's surgery for treatment, and the district nurse service would not syringe ears at home !!! What could I do to help with this frustrating situation - answer do some research on the internet and find this wonderful product. Forget olive oil, one treatment with Otex, and use the bulb syringe the next day lots of lovely wax removed, and my mothers hearing restored, not to mention my sanity ~(no more shouting). !!!

Quinny Zapp Stroller (Rocking Black)
Quinny Zapp Stroller (Rocking Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Neat buggy, but not the best ........., 19 July 2010
My main buggy since birth has been the Quinny Buzz which I am very happy with, so I thought the Quinny Zapp would be the ideal small buggy to take away on holiday.

I purchased this buggy direct from the internet before checking it out instore, big mistake !!! It is meant to be suitable from 6 months on, but the shoulder straps hang around my daughters face, and the back does not recline, one unhappy baby !!!

I was meant to be taking it on holiday as it folds down so small, its only plus point !!! I have since checked out other suitable/similiar compact buggies, and have since purchased the Pettite Star Zia which is much more comfy and better for my little one's needs. The Zapp is just clogging up space in my house - would not recommend, unless you intend to use it for a toddler.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2012 8:03 PM GMT

Timex Kids T890224E Time Teacher Flower Strap Watch
Timex Kids T890224E Time Teacher Flower Strap Watch
Price: 16.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for learning to tell the time ......., 21 Aug 2009
I purchased this watch for my 6 year old Daughter, she has worn it the whole of the summer holidays, and is now very proficient in telling the time. Excellent product could not recommend more highly.

Tefal BR308845 Quick Cup Deluxe Stainless Steel
Tefal BR308845 Quick Cup Deluxe Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the less able bodied, 11 July 2009
I purchased this product several weeks ago for my ageing mother, no more worries about her scalding herself lifting a full boiling kettle. Instant hot water for drinks in no time, she actually now bothers to make herself more drinks. Can not rate this product more highly.