Profile for Zenia > Reviews

Zenia "zenia28" (London)

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars it's been a while since I read anything that fast, 9 Aug 2013
You just have to read it. I had no idea that I'd read it in less than 24 hours, but the we are. Just read it.

Henry's Freedom Box
Henry's Freedom Box
by Ellen Levine
Price: 10.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written... beautifully illustrated, 25 Sep 2007
This review is from: Henry's Freedom Box (Hardcover)
Gorgeous, gorgeous! One to curl up together to read. Just fantastic. I bought one for school and now I'm buying my own copy! Just lovely.

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally unputdownable, 28 Mar 2005
I waas given this book as a birthday present on Good Friday. I wasn't convinced by the look of it and just sort of thought... hmmm, yeah great. I'll read it when I've run out of other things to read.
I was tidying up on Easter Sunday and picked it up. I read the first page and the next thing I knew, I'd lost 3 hours. It is totally unputdownable. Both funny and poignant. Makes you smile and want to cry at the same time. I have just finished it (it's Easter Monday) and I wish I had read it more slowly because then it wouldn't be over.
The premise of the book is totally ridiculous and yet, while reading, the whole thing seems totally plausible.
READ IT! You'll love it.

The Very Best Of Prince
The Very Best Of Prince
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Album, 9 Aug 2003
This review is from: The Very Best Of Prince (Audio CD)
Having just come across Purple Rain showing extremely late on Channel 5, I remembered just how much I used to enjoy listening to Prince when my uncle used to play him. I never owned any of the albums before, I just had what my uncle gave me so I decided to buy this as somewhere to start.
I agree that this is not the most comprehensive of 'best of' albums, even I wondered where Controversy and The Most Beautiful Girl In the World were, but show me any compilation album that will satisfy a die-hard fan! Die hard fans will have all of these tracks already and will lament the omittance of many tracks, but then that's what being a die hard fan means. For the rest of us, this is a great album containing most of the tracks that we know and love. If it's not enough go and buy the other albums as I'm probably going to, but for now, this will keep me going.
Buy this album if you enjoy Prince's music and want his most well known hits all on one album.