Profile for claire > Reviews

Content by claire

claire

Page: 1 | 2
easyDigital® Premium Quality Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for New Apple iPhone 6 (Apple iPhone 6)
Offered by mobile junction

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Oct 2014
Product is too small for the phone.

10 x Quality 4 Piece Themed Novelty Stationery Sets Party Bag Filler Kid's Gifts
Offered by Crazee Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect party bag gift, 6 Jun 2014
Purchased these to make my 6 year olds party bags stand out from the others, they look good with various designs, and I'm sure the kids will love them.

Pack of 12 - Retro Coloured Friendship Rope Bracelets - Great 80s Retro Party Loot Bag Fillers
Offered by MunchieMoosKids - Party Bag Specialists

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant party bag idea, 6 Jun 2014
Have purchased these for my 6 year olds party bags, as they're a but too old for the usual party venue plastic toy, paper puzzle etc, according to my son. He's already wearing one as he says "they're cool".

Xplorys Original Dooky Pram Shade (Black)
Xplorys Original Dooky Pram Shade (Black)
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun 2014
With my first son, he happened to be born during a bright hot summer and as I walked down the road I was forever adjusting a wobbly parasol to protect him. I was constantly moving it, up down left right. Then when he was in his car seat, I was stuck, so resorted to pegging a muslin square to the hood, often this was done for added protection on the pram too. So upon having my daughter recently I decided something else was needed. I bought this as it was portable. I have attached it to the pram, pushchair, car seat and car window. It's so versatile. Have also used it on very windy days to protect her from the harsh wind raking her breath. It's easily adjustable, just brilliant. Can't praise this enough and would recommend to all parents.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Jun 2014
Came with my car charger, so definitely value for money for me. Now I can position chargers all over the house and car, knowing that I or others visiting car charge their phones conveniently.

Terrapin PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for iPhone 5S - Red
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and very useful, 6 Jun 2014
I had one of these for my iPhone 4s, so when I upgraded I decided I needed to upgrade this too. It's so convenient. I put a note tucked away for emergencies, and if I'm nipping out I put my debit card in there too, to save me taking my purse. It's great to secure your phone through a belt loop if your out walking, giving you peace of mind that it won't fall out of a pocket and be lost. This happened to me a couple of years ago, and the hassle or sorting it out with a replacement etc was a nightmare. I attach my front door key to the loop too, so I have extra peace of mind. Would highly recommend. Great value, but doesn't look too cheap.

ACME Dog 211.5 Black Whistle
ACME Dog 211.5 Black Whistle
Offered by Lapal Dimension

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one, 21 Feb 2014
Works perfectly for my Labrador. I was told about it by a trainer, as we take the dog over the fields and I can't whistle for toffee, so this way I know he can hear me. We worked out his commands quickly. Can't recommend it enough!

Knight Crusader Set, With Two Swords And
Knight Crusader Set, With Two Swords And
Offered by ELEGANT FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 21 Feb 2014
Went perfectly with my sons knights dress up for school. He still plays with it now and given how well priced it was it's very sturdy and withstands his energetic play.

Decrescent The Claw Universal Case Compatible 360ï¿1/2 Rotation Windscreen In Car Holder for Apple iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 & iPod Touch 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G (Any Device upto 90mm Wide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits ok, 21 Feb 2014
Sits on the window reasonably well, allows hubby to be hands free if he needs to contact me in an emergency.

Secur-i-Disc Deluxe Black & Gold Motor Vehicle Tamper Proof Tax Disc Holder (MV3)
Offered by Secur-i-disc

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 21 Feb 2014
Works perfectly in my husbands convertible. It saves him having to worry about the tax disc being stolen when he leaves the roof down.

Page: 1 | 2