Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr F > Reviews

Content by Mr F

Mr F (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Blundstone 510 black, Größen: 10.5 UK
Blundstone 510 black, Größen: 10.5 UK
Offered by Aramac

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously comfortable, as expected., 16 Dec. 2015
I've bought a 10.5 sized boot for the wide fit and they are great. A little longer to break in, but they look good and are as comfortable as the 902 model I bought in 2005 and the same model some eight years previous. All good.

Timberland Split Rock Mens Leather Boots Gaucho - 10 UK
Timberland Split Rock Mens Leather Boots Gaucho - 10 UK
Offered by ALLISON & STIVEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair, as comfortable as the first., 14 Sept. 2015
The first pair I bought in black about five years ago, so I decided on another. Excellent fit, nice and snug. From the first day I put them on, absolutely no hassle with 'wearing them in' or any discomfort whatsoever.

You will pay a good price, but thats quality for you! I don't notice that I have them on which is the true testament to a good design.

UltraDEX Oral Rinse 500ml Mouthwash
UltraDEX Oral Rinse 500ml Mouthwash
Offered by Dental Direct UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this purchase, have ordered again., 26 Jun. 2015
Keeps my mouth rinsed and clean. Not at all irritating like some mouth washes.

RJM Ladies Khaki Green Waterproof Bucket Hat with Fleece Lining One Size
RJM Ladies Khaki Green Waterproof Bucket Hat with Fleece Lining One Size
Offered by Zest Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, no complaints., 26 Jun. 2015
Bought for mum and she loves it!

Berghaus Unisex Pro Mountain Peak II Gore-Tex Cap - Black, Large
Berghaus Unisex Pro Mountain Peak II Gore-Tex Cap - Black, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars A good fit., 26 Jun. 2015
Keeps my ears warm and is unexpectedly light in weight.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits rather well..., 26 Jun. 2015
...however the image gives the impression that the shirt has a 'shine' to it. This is not the case and the shirt has a somewhat 'matt' finish. Other than that, I'm very happy with the garment as it is a snug fit.

WMF Butter Dish With Lid
WMF Butter Dish With Lid

1.0 out of 5 stars Again, 'too small...', 16 May 2015
I must agree with the previous reviewer, LJD with regards to this butter dish.

We normally use Lurpak butter and a 250g block will not fit into this dish as it is not deep enough, the lid sits on top of the block. This does not look good and one has to wonder as to why WMF are still selling this item. Has been returned.

Money Clip Stainless Steel Matt-Silver Finish in gift box
Money Clip Stainless Steel Matt-Silver Finish in gift box
Offered by welshow

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 29 Jun. 2014
This item was not too expensive and looks quite simple and undecorated which is what I wanted. Something to recommend.

Belkin 1.2 m Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Cable for Apple iPad Pro/iPad Air 2/iPad Air/4th Gen/iPad Mini/iPad Mini Retina/iPone SE/5/5s/5c/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus (MFI Approved) - Black
Offered by Gadget_Juice

3.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 29 Jun. 2014
However... I use this lead to charge my phone in my truck but I have noticed that sometimes I get a message to say that this lead is not compatible. But when I have plugged the lead into my Mac to sync with iTunes, the lead works fine and I get the usual (Step 3 of 6) so all good.

5M Fax Telephone Phone Modem Cable Lead Rj11 To Bt
5M Fax Telephone Phone Modem Cable Lead Rj11 To Bt
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not twisted, 29 Jun. 2014
The lead is long enough to ensure that the phone can be situated in the next room. All good, no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6