Profile for Cadgelin > Reviews

Playmobil 4862 Family Speedboat
Playmobil 4862 Family Speedboat
Offered by PLAYMYPLANET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for my Granddaughter, 29 July 2013
This was a birthday present for my 3 year old granddaughter, her mother asked for it so it can be played with in the bath. It has been used regularly in the bath and now in the paddling pool. It does have lots of small pieces to it but the ones that were too small were taken away until she is a bit bigger. Would recommend.

Lewis - Series 1-6 [DVD]
Lewis - Series 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Whately

5.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Lewis - Series 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
I have only watched a few episodes of the set but I have really enjoyed the ones I have seen. I did not watch them when they were on the T.V so they are even more enjoyable. Would recommend this.

The Vault: (A Wexford Case)
The Vault: (A Wexford Case)
by Ruth Rendell

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Ruth Rendell, 29 July 2013
I have read many books by this author and really enjoyed this one. As usual I did not work out the culprit and was trying to finish it to find out who did it. Would recommend this book.

Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 10.1 P5100 - (Red) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Typing Case Wallet Plus Free iZKA® Gift: ProPen Stylus Pen (Touch-Screen Pen) iZKA™ One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs
Offered by IZKA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 17 Feb. 2013
This is the second case I have ordered for the Samsung Galaxy, the first one was a blue one for my son. They are both really good quality and fit the tablet snugly with the holes in the right place for the camera and buttons. Having a free stylus pen with them both is an added bonus. The blue one also came with a cleaning cloth and film to protect the screen. Would recommend these cases.

Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 2L
Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 2L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for spaghetti, 15 Feb. 2013
We eat a lot of spaghetti so I needed something to store it in. I have some of these containers in different sizes so thought I would order one for this purpose. It does what I wanted it to do and keeps the pasta fresh, as it is gluten free pasta this is very important.

Astonish Stain Remover Bar
Astonish Stain Remover Bar
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Feb. 2013
These bars are great and a reasonable price. I bought them after not being able to find my usual one in the supermarket. I use it to get rid of grime on collars and cuffs of shirts. They have a pleasant smell and work really well. I have nearly finished the two I bought so will order some more soon.

The Gruffalo Felt Play Board
The Gruffalo Felt Play Board

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Gruffalo Felt Play Board (Toy)
I was looking for a fuzzy felt board for my granddaughter and came across this one. I thought she would like it as she had watched the Gruffalo on the television. It seemed to fit the bill for her and it doesn't have too many bits to get lost. She likes to make the pictures that are printed on the packaging.

Sylvanian Families Sandpit and Paddling Pool
Sylvanian Families Sandpit and Paddling Pool

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it, 15 Feb. 2013
This was another Christmas present for my granddaughter. She loves anything to do with Sylvanian families and she loves the fact that you can have it as a sand pit or turn it over and have it as a paddling pool. Her mummy took the small parts away until she is a bit older but it has made no difference to her pleasure.

Sylvanian Families Sheep Grandparents
Sylvanian Families Sheep Grandparents
Offered by antasia

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for Grandchild, 15 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter as she is really interested in Sylvanian families although she was only 2 years 8 months at the time. She loves them but the only trouble is she has a habit of undressing them. So am not sure how long the clothes will last. But it keeps her happy :)

Rosemary's Baby [1968] [DVD]
Rosemary's Baby [1968] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mia Farrow

4.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Rosemary's Baby [1968] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my son for Christmas and we all watched it. It is a good film but now a bit dated and a little predictable. The end seemed it had been left in the balance so a follow on one could be made but I don't think it ever was.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9