Profile for Constantgardner > Reviews

Tick Lasso
Offered by William Hunter Equestrian

4.0 out of 5 stars ... I gave it to tells me it is a good tick, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Tick Lasso
Friend I gave it to tells me it is a good tick remover

UniBond Transparent Repair Tape 50mm x 25m
UniBond Transparent Repair Tape 50mm x 25m
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tape that does the job., 13 Feb 2014
In comparison to the Slyglass clear tape I bought sometime ago, I'd say this was stronger but not quite as clear (only little though). It's easy to use and watertight on cracked panes.

UniBond 5 Roll Value Pack Masking Tape Cream 5 x 25 mm x 25 m (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Feb 2014
A good low tack masking tape which shows no sign bleeding or damage to the surface when removed. Surprising how fast one gets through it.

Stanley STA998759 10 Piece Decorating Kit
Stanley STA998759 10 Piece Decorating Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars A good kit at a reasonable price., 13 Feb 2014
Although very cheap all the elements of this pack perform well, even the brushes aren't bad. I've just redecorated my kitchen, hall and bathroom and found the small roller very useful for getting the smaller areas done. Rollers clean up well after use.

ZeleSouris Wired Ergonomic Vertical Mouse Handheld Optical Vertical Mouse Right Handed USB Upright Mouse - Ergonomic Mouse Wrist Free Pain Mice for Loptop / Notebook/ PC - Silver
Offered by Zele.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 13 Feb 2014
I was worried that because this was so much cheaper than some ergonomic mice it wouldn't so well made or thought out but I was wrong. It's much nicer than it appears in the picture, feels sturdy and is comfortable to use. The butons are well laid out, precise and cursor moves just as you'd expect.

At first I found the way my third finger sat on my little finger a bit odd but got over that quickly and now wouldn't go back to my old MS Sidewinder. Apart from the comfort, I like the additional back/forward and DPI buttons, very useful and I think this is the only mouse of this type that has them easily accessible. The cautionary note I'd add is hand size, I'm not sure it would suit someone with very large hands or fat fingers, mine are at the low end of large and it feels just about right.

MENS COOLERS SLIPPERS WITH FUR CUFF (Medium UK 9-10, Beige)
MENS COOLERS SLIPPERS WITH FUR CUFF (Medium UK 9-10, Beige)
Offered by Footwear Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and cozy, 14 Jan 2014
The images don't show this but these slippers have a proper sole unlike similar ones. They feel lovely and silky if you're not wearing socks.

Nose shaped wooden spectacle holder
Nose shaped wooden spectacle holder
Offered by Nirvana Gifts & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice silly gift, 14 Jan 2014
It's well made, amusing and looks a bit like an old African carving. The person I gave it to loved it.

Whiskas Fisherman's Choice in Jelly Pouches 48 x 100 g
Whiskas Fisherman's Choice in Jelly Pouches 48 x 100 g
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars One out of one cats like this food, 14 Jan 2014
Having extensively surveyed my cat I've found she really likes these and she's very fussy. They arrive well packed and promptly. Not that she notices that.

BrainBox - Nature
BrainBox - Nature

5.0 out of 5 stars Children love this series., 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: BrainBox - Nature (Toy)
Well every child I given them to anyway! Especially good for the young and inquisitive and if they like the first one there's lots more in the series, so you don't have to hunt round for present ideas for a couple of years.

BrainBox Animals
BrainBox Animals

5.0 out of 5 stars Young children live these!, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: BrainBox Animals (Toy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3