Profile for L. rathbone > Reviews

Content by L. rathbone

L. rathbone "spectrefloat" (Midlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover/Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function for Apple iPad Mini - Black
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality iPad Mini retina case, 15 Oct 2014
It's a very good looking quality case that looks a lot more expensive than it is .
It turns the iPad mini on and off when opened, all in all I'm very happy with my purchase.

HMDX HX-P240BL JAM PLUS Wireless Rechargeable Speaker for Pairing - Blue
HMDX HX-P240BL JAM PLUS Wireless Rechargeable Speaker for Pairing - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Jam, 18 Aug 2014
Fantastic product for its size and price , the sound it produces is an amazing feat for something of its size !
We have the first Jam and that's great but this is even better.

New Apple iPhone 5 Lightning charging jack, audio jack and antenna on ribbon cable (821-1417-A). UK stock
Offered by e-partz

5.0 out of 5 stars Get someone else to fit it that has done it before ., 18 Aug 2014
It works well with no issues with loose charging connections .
BUT if it was me now with what I know I would pay for someone in the trade to do it ! It is a very tricky time consuming job especially if it's your first attemp !

BT Home Hub 5
BT Home Hub 5
Offered by ONLINER

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 years of poor wifi reliability and speed but not any more, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: BT Home Hub 5 (Electronics)
I like many people were having problems with my teenagers moaning that they had lost there wifi signal .
I've tried netgear ,apple airport and huawei ( the last router will tell savvy people who my last ISP was )
I decided to switch to BT Infinity HH5 , all I can say is it's been nearly a year now and I have had no problems at all .
If I did have a problem ,because it's there router not a third party one ,I would receive technical support too !
Highly recommend service and router it's worth the extra premium a month just because it works and works well !

Moto G Flip Cover - Violet
Moto G Flip Cover - Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case even better Phone !, 26 Mar 2014
I am a phone buff (iPhone user)and the Motorola moto G I bought
My daughter with this excellent case is the best budject phone I have ever seen .
Oh it's a review for the case !
The case is extremely well made waking the phone when opened the pair make an excellent choice that beats many premium phones on the market hands down ! .

Mont Blanc Femme Eau De Toilette 75ml
Mont Blanc Femme Eau De Toilette 75ml
Offered by Classic Parfums

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife's Favourite, 26 Mar 2014
This was a big bottle for the price I paid and my wife loves it as it's one of her favourite perfumes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality charger, 3 Feb 2014
Unlike other plugs I've bought this will charge my ipad .
It also charges my anker battery pack and iphone .

Evercreatures Womens Fireline Wellington Boots 10FLN04 Multi 4 UK, 37 EU Regular
Offered by OutdoorCampingDirectUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Comfortable Wellingtons, 3 Feb 2014
These boots I bought my wife are top notch for style and comfort .
They are well made and fit like a normal shoe .
I would recommend.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 10 Jan 2014
I have cats leaving me presents in my drain every morning .
This sits three foot from the drain and nothing has changed so my advice don't waste money on this !

Black EVA hard camera case for Canon Powershot SX260HS SX240HS D20 A1200 SX230HS SX220HS A800 A810 S95 A1300, KODAK EASYSHARE C143 C190 Z950 Sport JV123
Offered by Accessories4U-1212

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 10 Jan 2014
By the time you have an extra spare battery in the case it's getting a bit tight .
I still use my old case as it does a better job but without an extra battery this case is fine .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4