Profile for Gareth Cowmeadow > Reviews

Joules Cowdray Sweatshirt - Hope Stripe French Navy
Joules Cowdray Sweatshirt - Hope Stripe French Navy
Offered by 54 Degrees North

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely quality top, 13 July 2014
Purchased as a birthday gift. Very good quality garment which fits perfectly fine.

kingdo Multi-Function Vintage Canvas Leather Hiking Travel Military Backpack Messenger Tote Bag for women and men khaki green (army green)
Offered by lelanam
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great canvas rucksack, 13 July 2014
Very tough and hardwearing looking rucksack made from canvas material. Should last me a long time as I needed to replace my daily rucksack which has torn. Great color and sturdy looking leather straps and metal buckles. All delivered on time without any fuss.

FILTER S'MICRO DYSON DC01 X8 with Exact Fit Guarantee
FILTER S'MICRO DYSON DC01 X8 with Exact Fit Guarantee
Offered by EzeeFix - Spares
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars DC01 Filters, 9 May 2014
Perfect!! Very cheap but good quality filters for the Dyson DC01. Would definitely recommend these for anyone else who owns one of these. Arrived on time without any fuss.

Django Django
Django Django
Price: 7.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Django Django (Audio CD)
Not very often I buy an album on the strength of 1 track as I have been caught out several times before!! I heard Default a long time ago and can never get it out of my head!! :-)

Sun Structures
Sun Structures
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth waiting for, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sun Structures (Audio CD)
I have been waiting a very long time for this ever since I 1st heard Shelter on 6Music several months ago. Very chilled out album and has a very 60's feel to it. Well worth it..

Transcend P8 15-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader TS-RDP8K (Black)
Transcend P8 15-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader TS-RDP8K (Black)
Price: 8.60

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal card reader, 26 Oct 2013
Small, compact and relatively quick card reader. Purchased to replace my old card reader as it was very slow, big and bulky. Perfect replacement!!

Inform Educate Entertain
Inform Educate Entertain
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent album, 26 Oct 2013
Very cleverly made recordings using old public info broadcasts. One track called Spitfire is my favourite. Definitely worth a listen if you have a broad musical taste.

BitDefender AntiVirus Plus 2013 - 1 User 1 Year
BitDefender AntiVirus Plus 2013 - 1 User 1 Year
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited
Price: 18.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box!, 26 Oct 2013
After running Kaspersky anti virus for several years I decided to try something else as the price was getting expensive. Bit defender has had good reviews. Its easy to install and runs unobtrusively on my system which is exactly what I want.

CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 5th Edition (Exam N10-005)
by Michael Meyers
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars networking made clear!, 26 Oct 2013
I cannot rate this book highly enough. For someone like me who has limited knowledge of it networks its perfect.
The book starts from the very beginning's of networks and explains each topic very clearly. I'm considering taking the Comp TIA exam and hopefully this book will help me to pass.

Level 42 - Live From Metropolis Studios - Standard Edition
Level 42 - Live From Metropolis Studios - Standard Edition
Price: 14.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Great live recording, 23 Sep 2013
I never got to see the band live at there height of fame but always loved the music. With this CD it feels like you are there at the gig. Great quality sound and they really haven't lost it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4