Profile for Hugo Batista > Reviews

5pcs Baby Nappy Changing Bags Set in Brown
Offered by BabyHugs
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bags set, 17 Mar 2013
Bought this cause I needed more space to put my son's essencials. It was not expecting the bag was so nice. Like the material and the way it looks. Did not regret buying it. Totally recommend.

Krisp Womens Oversize One Shoulder Embellished Diamante gem embroidery Elastic Shirred Teal Chiffon pleated busted Dress Party Evening Prom Size 8 10 12 14 16 (9471) (14, Teal)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, 11 Mar 2013
I like the color and the shape. It fits perfectly. The color was a little different from the picture, but still very nice. Did not regrets buying it. I would recommend it to every women who like this type of dresses.

Casio Men's Combi Watch Ga-100-1A4Er with G-Shock Resin Strap
Casio Men's Combi Watch Ga-100-1A4Er with G-Shock Resin Strap
Price: 71.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful watch, 11 Mar 2013
I find it very nice. Totally fulfilled my expectations. I would recommend it to everyone. It's a wonderful watch with lots of options.

Guess Ladies Gold Plated Chronograph Bracelet Watch
Guess Ladies Gold Plated Chronograph Bracelet Watch
Offered by Shade Station
Price: 150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful buy!!!, 11 Feb 2013
I bought the watch to offer to my wife, who say it in a store and fall in love with it.
The price was good and the quality ot the item worth the money. I recommend. It's a very beautiful and fashion watch.

Ladies/Womens Striped Non Skid Supersoft Indoor Boot Slippers (Fully Lined) (M/L) (Black/White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Buy!!!, 11 Feb 2013
Product offered to my wife, who is satisfied with the quality of the article. She finds it pretty and warm.

Ladies/Womens Striped Non Skid Supersoft Indoor Boot Slippers (Fully Lined) (M/L) (Pink/White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice buy!!!, 11 Feb 2013

4 Epson 18 XL Series Compatible Ink Cartridges. Full set of T1816, including 1x T1811 Black, 1x T1812 Cyan, 1x T1813 Magenta and 1x T1814 Yellow
Offered by PerfectPrint
Price: 5.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!!, 11 Feb 2013
The product is good and I have no complain. It prints just right and I hope it lasts for a long time.
Sure I'll buy again when this cartdriges are over. I totally recommend.