Profile for Jonathan Jewell > Reviews

Content by Jonathan Jewell

Jonathan Jewell "Jonathan" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ZGPAX S19 Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone 1.54" Touch Screen Smartphones 2.0M Camera SIM Sync with smart phone GSM GPS (Black)
Offered by HAMSWAN

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not smart, you're not smart if you buy it., 30 Nov. 2014
This is almost the worst product I can ever remember buying, anything worse than this has only been worse because it had gone off and made me sick. It is tacky and cheap, it is not 'smart' in any sense of the word, and barely has any feature that is worthy of merit.

Do not think this is a value version of a real smart watch, it is not one at all...it has a slot under the battery where you put a new SIM card and an sd card and does not connect to your Android, Windows or iPhone at all. No bluetooth, it's a phone with just an address book function. You use it independently of any other device and because the speaker and microphone are of such poor quality, and the aerial so small it can't actually do the job, it's just a (really) bulky piece of tat that clips to your wrist.

If you buy it, you are a complete idiot.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor Blades - Pack of 8
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor Blades - Pack of 8

4.0 out of 5 stars how do these people get away with charging so much?, 6 Mar. 2014
Well, the reality is, we need them, but they really get you locked in when you commit to a brand.

Gillette are definitely the best razors I've ever used, and though we are now on iteration 426 or whatever it is and I don't really know why I am buying the newest ones since the thing was fine when it got to 3 blade, iteration 6 or something?

Still, these are good, and I would recommend them but for the price and that you can get the older (perfectly good) older ones. Nothing really newer or better about these ones, but they are good.

BlackBerry 8700c Smartphone (Unlocked,Refurbished) (Unlocked, Refurbished)
BlackBerry 8700c Smartphone (Unlocked,Refurbished) (Unlocked, Refurbished)

1.0 out of 5 stars is it is a phone or a joke?, 6 Mar. 2014
Well, technically it is both.

I opened the packaging to find, what I thought, looked like a kids toy. Well it is now - I gave it to my son so he could pretend he had a real mobile phone, and even he thought it was a joke. We agreed not to devalue a SIM card by putting it into the device.

If you are thinking of using it as a joke present or do a comedy farce about how technology dates, this phone is definitely for you.

AMOS Puzzle Picture Multi Photo Picture Frame 8 Moveable Moving Pictures Free Standing Table Stand Novelty Home Office Fun Family Creative Gift (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars total waste of money, definitely do not buy, 6 Mar. 2014
This seemed quirky, clever and different. It is most certainly different, in a bad way. Quirky, yes, in a bad way. Clever - the idea is, the implementation is a disaster.

It's difficult to put things into - a bad start. Moving photos around turns out to be clumsy and jerky. The plastic so reeks of cheapness it is embarrassing to give as a gift.

I recommend it thoroughly to anyone who is trying to come up with a good competitor product and needs to learn as many faults as possible about what is currently out there. Would genuinely be nice to see this done properly.

Ultradex Daily Oral Rinse 500ml
Ultradex Daily Oral Rinse 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars this stuff is fantastic, 6 Mar. 2014
No burning sensation in your mouth, scientifically robust formulation (so far as I can tell) and you can set the mint-iness level yourself. I love this product as does everyone I've ever known use it and I recommend it without hesitation to others. Look at the Ultradex Toothpaste product too. A great combination and so cheap when compared to competitors, most of which are certainly winning it on established brand rather than product quality.

Manicare Precision Tweezer with Pouch
Manicare Precision Tweezer with Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars really excellent product, 6 Mar. 2014
Amazed at this price you can get a robust, slanted end set of quality tweezers. I have no doubt that these are going to last for many years and provide faithful service for all my tweezery intents. Compare this to prices and quality in high street shops and, well, you are not going to see a comparison at all.

Great tweezers!

100 x C4/A4 PLAIN WHITE SELF SEAL ENVELOPES 90gsm SS
100 x C4/A4 PLAIN WHITE SELF SEAL ENVELOPES 90gsm SS
Offered by Globe Packaging

2.0 out of 5 stars they do the job but they really are just envelopes, 6 Mar. 2014
I think the main thing about this is that they are a pack of envelopes, nothing more or less. They will serve you well until the gummy bit wears out then you will have to go and buy sellotape if you want to seal them. Also, if they tear objects inside them may fall out. I'm not sure this is the most helpful review, but that's what my conclusion is.

Great Gizmos Zoob 55
Great Gizmos Zoob 55

5.0 out of 5 stars A great complement to Lego, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
My son is so obsessed with Lego it is untrue, and while I love that he is I was hoping to get him to expand his horizons beyond it - as a change for me as much as for him. It's been perfect.

I wouldn't buy it instead of Lego and I'm not going to be going overboard on Zoob, but I would certainly buy this again if it needed replacing (it's cheaper than anything comparable in the Lego range) AND I will definitely look to expand the collection of Zoob whenever I am thinking about presents in the future.

Great choice...well done me!

4 Grey Compatible Canon CLI-526GY Printer Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma MG6150, MG6150, MG6250, MG8150, MG8250, MG8220. Latest chip fitted and ready to use, No Fuss!!
Offered by IATUK

3.0 out of 5 stars compatibles - what do you expect, 6 Mar. 2014
I suppose it would be stupid to think that a compatible would be anywhere near as good as genuine ones, and I would say you need to buy twice as many of these as you might the genuine ones to get the same use out of them. Having said that, since buying three or four times as many of these would probably cost less than the genuine ones, I will be sticking with buying these.

Veterinary Medicine: Getting into Veterinary School, Getting Through Your Education, and Getting a Great and Interesting Job When You're Done

2.0 out of 5 stars functional, 6 Mar. 2014
I got this book mainly because it was cheap and I was intrigued - it taught me nothing, but maybe I knew quite a bit about this before. Certainly purchasing it, in my mind, is a greater service to the author than the reader.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6