Profile for C.J. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sony MHC-EC619IP Home Audio System
Sony MHC-EC619IP Home Audio System
Offered by magicdiscounts

2.0 out of 5 stars I have had this for two Months now and already ..., 11 Oct 2014
I have had this for two Months now and already the CD is temperamental, It can take ages for the system to to acknowledge the CD and play.
asked about refund etc they said I only had a Month for guarantee and I was in my second Month so they won't play ball.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2014 10:50 AM BST

From The Archives Volume 3
From The Archives Volume 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Oct 2014
I love all the 'From the Archives volumes, great sounds to paint to................

The Promised Land: Mitch Griffiths
The Promised Land: Mitch Griffiths
by Philip Green Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars It is an excellent book with a great number of large colour images ..., 31 Aug 2014
I managed to get a copy of this from the halcyon Gallery at Mitch Griffiths Exhibition, It is an excellent book with a great number of large colour images of Mitch Griffiths fantastic Artwork, I am a big fan of his work and he has inspired me with my Portrait painting.
If you really appreciate great portraiture at its best then buy this ...............you will be sure to cherish it!.

Heat: MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE
Heat: MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE

5.0 out of 5 stars good soundtrack including A great 'Moby' track, 23 Aug 2014
I have had this before but had it stolen so bought another copy, good soundtrack including A great 'Moby' track.

The Meaning Of Life
The Meaning Of Life
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars this is cool too with the sketches from the film, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Meaning Of Life (Audio CD)
I did not know this even existed when I have the Audio 'Life of Brian', this is cool too with the sketches from the film.

Mirage
Mirage

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff.................., 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mirage (MP3 Download)
Being a fan of Klaus Schulze I was pleased that this was on offer as a Download, I have been going to record Fairs etc looking for this Album,
As previous customers have stated I think that 'X' is his finest piece along with 'Timewind'.

Echoes
Echoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful chill out stuff..................., 25 May 2014
This review is from: Echoes (MP3 Download)
A great collection of chill-out music to paint to, I love this kind of Music similar to Klaus Schulze and Tangerine Dream.
I hope he brings some more of his Albums available, like the 'Sublime' Album etc.

The Music of Museum H. R. Giger
The Music of Museum H. R. Giger

1.0 out of 5 stars Only recieved one track from the five I purchased, 23 May 2014
I only received one track from the five I purchased, very disappointed I down load any other track apart from the intro.

Light Years
Light Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album............, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Light Years (MP3 Download)
As previous customers have said a great Album for lovers of Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Ozric Tentacles a very Ambient and chilled-out sound.

Spraymaster Professional Mini Airbrush Compressor With Tank & Shield As186a
Spraymaster Professional Mini Airbrush Compressor With Tank & Shield As186a

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy..............., 16 May 2014
Very pleased with it so far, I like the extra air tank which is very helpful, It's a quiet little work horse,
I use it daily and it keeps good constant pressure throughout.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5