Profile for C.J. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
For a Few Dollars More (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Remastered
For a Few Dollars More (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Remastered

4.0 out of 5 stars just would like more., 21 Nov. 2014
this is definitely the original sound track, come with back grounds sounds from the motion picture, just would like more....... is my only criticism.

Live In Rome
Live In Rome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, I have loved Steve Rotherys Guitar work ..., 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Live In Rome (Audio CD)
Great Album, I have loved Steve Rotherys Guitar work since hearing 'Script for a Jesters Tear' all those years ago.I am pleased he has now done a solo album and instrumental too. Great stuff!.

Hemispheres (in tribute to Vangelis and Blade Runner)
Hemispheres (in tribute to Vangelis and Blade Runner)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct. 2014
Brilliant ambient album, loving all the sound landscapes. Anyone liking Vangelis, Jarre, Tangerine Dream will love this album.

Theme from Call of Duty Black Ops II
Theme from Call of Duty Black Ops II

5.0 out of 5 stars another great track., 27 Oct. 2014
A big fan of Trent Reznor, another great track.

Sony MHC-EC619IP Home Audio System
Sony MHC-EC619IP Home Audio System

2.0 out of 5 stars I have had this for two Months now and already ..., 11 Oct. 2014
I have had this for two Months now and already the CD is temperamental, It can take ages for the system to to acknowledge the CD and play.
asked about refund etc they said I only had a Month for guarantee and I was in my second Month so they won't play ball.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2014 10:50 AM BST

From The Archives Volume 3
From The Archives Volume 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Oct. 2014
I love all the 'From the Archives volumes, great sounds to paint to................

The Promised Land: Mitch Griffiths
The Promised Land: Mitch Griffiths
by Philip Green Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars It is an excellent book with a great number of large colour images ..., 31 Aug. 2014
I managed to get a copy of this from the halcyon Gallery at Mitch Griffiths Exhibition, It is an excellent book with a great number of large colour images of Mitch Griffiths fantastic Artwork, I am a big fan of his work and he has inspired me with my Portrait painting.
If you really appreciate great portraiture at its best then buy this ...............you will be sure to cherish it!.

Heat - Music From The Motion Picture
Heat - Music From The Motion Picture

5.0 out of 5 stars good soundtrack including A great 'Moby' track, 23 Aug. 2014
I have had this before but had it stolen so bought another copy, good soundtrack including A great 'Moby' track.

The Meaning Of Life
The Meaning Of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars this is cool too with the sketches from the film, 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Meaning Of Life (Audio CD)
I did not know this even existed when I have the Audio 'Life of Brian', this is cool too with the sketches from the film.

Mirage
Mirage

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff.................., 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mirage (MP3 Download)
Being a fan of Klaus Schulze I was pleased that this was on offer as a Download, I have been going to record Fairs etc looking for this Album,
As previous customers have stated I think that 'X' is his finest piece along with 'Timewind'.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5