Profile for Rachel McKenna > Reviews

Content by Rachel McKenna

Rachel McKenna

Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Offered by AMSLTD
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for preparing for the theory test!, 5 Mar 2014
I bought the Official DSA Hazard Perception DVD and was very disappointed in it as it only had a very limited amount of clips to practice on. I then decided to buy this after reading many great reviews and I must admit this DVD is excellent! It guides you through the hazard perception element of the theory test (which I struggled with at first) and then gives you tons of clips to practice with (it also shows you where you went wrong which is really helpful). It also has lots of theory questions to practice on, as well as mock tests which prepare you for the real thing. This DVD also helps prepare for the practical exam, with clips from practical lessons and a run through of a practical mock test to help prepare you for the big day!

I passed my theory first time and I truly believe it was because of the help of this DVD!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2014 9:26 AM GMT

Rio Professional Nail Art Kit
Rio Professional Nail Art Kit
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 5 Mar 2014
I bought this as a gift for my teenage sister who loves it! I particularly like how the varnishes come with two tips: a fine line pen and a thin brush. This makes creating nail art fun and relatively easy! The DVD that comes with it is amazing too!

It
It
by Alexa Chung
Price: 11.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor read!, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: It (Hardcover)
I was really excited when I heard Alexa was releasing a book as I love her style! However it is poorly structured and overall a very bad read. It's like a set of ramblings on paper with some images stuck in between pages.

I was very disappointed in this book - a waste of money in my opinion!