Profile for rob in dorset > Reviews

Content by rob in dorset

rob in dorset

Bosch AMW 10 HS Multi-Tool with Pole Hedgecutter Attachment
Bosch AMW 10 HS Multi-Tool with Pole Hedgecutter Attachment

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought another make from Screwfix that does a really good job., 29 Sep 2014
This item was a load of rubbish. It wouldnt cut my hedge. The blades are aprox 5-7 mm apart so not much cutting takes place the small branches of hedge just go between the blades and the machine goes over the top not cutting. The one I had got very hot at the junction of the two parts of the pole after 2-3 minutes of use. I send it back. The delivery and the refund system with Amazon work extremly well and I had a full refund in a couple of days so design problems not Amazon problems. I bought another make from Screwfix that does a really good job.

3M E.A.R. Classic Ear Plugs 50 pairs - Loose
3M E.A.R. Classic Ear Plugs 50 pairs - Loose
Offered by Tiger Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars great kit, 13 May 2014
tried some of these when I was given some by a friend. They really work so bought 50 from this supplier. They arrived in about 2 days and I have been using them while on the 1200cc bike. keep the noise down really well

First Aid Manual (Dk First Aid)
First Aid Manual (Dk First Aid)
by John Ambulance

5.0 out of 5 stars good info, 4 Mar 2014
I need to always have the lateset edition. havent read it from cover to cover yet but a few new bits and pieces

Garden Dump Cart
Garden Dump Cart
Offered by DF Sales Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars garden dump cart, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Garden Dump Cart
This turned up unbelievably quickly. I put it together in about an hour with no trouble as all the parts where inclosed in a sort of blister pack. I keep mine in the garden and unfortunatly the chassis part and the fixings have already started to rust but on the whole not bad for £60

Helly Hansen Men's Dry Revolution Seamless Boxer Short - Cobalt Blue, Medium
Helly Hansen Men's Dry Revolution Seamless Boxer Short - Cobalt Blue, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 29 April 2012
I have allready used a couple of pairs of these before so I know buying another pair would be ok. As good as the last lot I bought. no more cold bum when it rains!

Silvine Waterproof Pocket Notebook
Silvine Waterproof Pocket Notebook
Offered by 365DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 29 April 2012
This review is from: Silvine Waterproof Pocket Notebook
A good product, strong cover to give protection while is is in the rucksack. I use an ordanary pencil with it and it works well.