Profile for Janne B. > Reviews

Content by Janne B.

Janne B. "Janne" (Belgium)

2014 A4 Day to Page Luxury Two Tone Textured Desk Diary - Choice of 3 Colours
2014 A4 Day to Page Luxury Two Tone Textured Desk Diary - Choice of 3 Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Diaries 2014, 16 Feb 2014
Arrived in perfect condition. The diaries are of an excellent quality with strong paper. I mailed I didn't want a black one, got a mail back they'd send a blue and red, burgundy as they call it and they did. Just as last year very satisfied with Pfennig N Squid.

Cloudstreet [DVD]
Cloudstreet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kerry Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloudstreet, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cloudstreet [DVD] (DVD)
I have to figure out how to use the subtitles but the dvds were packed perfect, arrived well so absolutely a happy customer.

GB eye 61 x 91.5 cm Australia Map Maxi Poster, Assorted
GB eye 61 x 91.5 cm Australia Map Maxi Poster, Assorted

5.0 out of 5 stars Australia map, 4 Feb 2014
Perfect delivery, perfect product. Paper is of excellent quality. Map exactly like I wanted. Very happy with it, want to buy more.

Kipling Women's Shopper Combo Shoulder Bag K12272A52 Chevron Monk C
Kipling Women's Shopper Combo Shoulder Bag K12272A52 Chevron Monk C

5.0 out of 5 stars Shopper Combo Bag, 4 Feb 2014
I was a bit confused with the measurements, there seems to be a N Combo which is 52cm W and not 44cm. But the bag is exactly what I wanted: a big but not too big shopping bag. But it will hold groceries for which I will also use it. As it is floppy, I can fold it and put in my Erasto handbag which is very handy. I like the long handles, easy to wear on your shoulder, especially with some weight in it. The Chevron colour is not too bright. It only arrived today so use will tell how practical it is.After using this bag for 14 days for shopping, I am very satisfied with it. It can be neatly folded, doesn't weigh much and can hold a lot of stuff, even a big tart in a box! Very happy with my choice.

Kipling Unisex-Adult Uki Purse K13163 Red
Kipling Unisex-Adult Uki Purse K13163 Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Uki purse, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this purse a couple of months ago. I had been looking for one for ages but when I saw the Uki, I knew it was the one. It is a very,very good purse, lots of space for all your cards, enough for a few small pictures. I have my ID card+medicard in the zipped small compartment and my coins in the outer big zipped part. My spare key is in the compartment above. I am so satisfied with it, I bought 2 other ones and even gave one to my friend. The only thing, although rather big, it is handy to hold but you can not use it in a very small handbag. I use the Erasto Kipling bag which has plenty of room for my Uki.

Neet® White Line - 7m - HDMI to HDMI Cable - HIGH-SPEED with Ethernet and Audio Return Channel - 3D - (v1.4) - 15.2Gbps - HDMI® LEAD
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars 5m white hdmi cable, 11 Nov 2013
I wanted a decent white cable and it does it exactly as needed. Perfect picture on the kitchen tv from the hdd recorder in the living room.

Invicta Specialty Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Nylon Strap 12802

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, 11 April 2013
The watch looked exactly as in the picture. I have a very small wrist so will have to shorten the strap but I like the size because I can read the time without my glasses. I like the extra 3 straps, nice to be able to change it. At the price I bought it, a very, very nice watch and it-until now-keeps the correct time.

2013 A4 Day to Page Hard backed Desk Diary - Choice of 3 Colours
2013 A4 Day to Page Hard backed Desk Diary - Choice of 3 Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars A4 format diary, 11 April 2013
I wanted a diary to glue the newspaper's book reviews in it and the A4 format is ideal for that. It still leaves enough space to write down, the books I am reading and the tv programs I have watched. Excellent buy!

Timex Original Ladies Watch T2N350ZB with Pink Dial White Fabric Strap
Timex Original Ladies Watch T2N350ZB with Pink Dial White Fabric Strap
Offered by WHICH WATCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex watch with pink dial and fabric strap, 11 April 2013
The watch looked sort of as I imagined it would look except for the case that is not shiny but matte. The watch is easy to read without my glasses and the light to see the time in the dark is very handy. I do wonder if you use it regularly, does it not shorten the battery's life? The fabric strap is in fact a leather strap with a fabric on top, I have a small wrist so had to make another little hole. So far the watch keeps the correct time. I would certainly-at that price-buy another Timex watch.I have used the watch now for 5 months and it keeps the correct time. I am so satisfied with Timex I bought another one!