Profile for groombo > Reviews

Content by groombo

groombo (East Anglia, England)

Melissa & Doug 14263 Princess and Fairy Jumbo Coloring Pad
Melissa & Doug 14263 Princess and Fairy Jumbo Coloring Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Good present idea, 12 May 2015
I brought this colouring pad after my daughter had one for her birthday one year. They make such good girlie presents for girls who are into princesses. I like the designs of the pictures and the large poster like size that makes colouring a lot more fun.

Hotel Vendome
Hotel Vendome
by Danielle Steel

3.0 out of 5 stars It was an ok not a page turner, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Hotel Vendome (Paperback)
This is the first DS book I have read. Well I hope they are all a bit more exciting than this! It took a little while to get going then once you got into it you had to keep reading to see what happens. I like the fact it spun over the different decades. Also a good insight into hotel life. I would certainly not say I was gripped to the story. A lot of rambling at times. This is not a book I would recommend to a friend. I will however try another DS book and hopefully have more success.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Product as described., 19 Jun. 2012
I was pleased when this card arrived and it was as described on the photo.Lovely card and reasonable price. Was impressed with the speedy delivery!!

Annabel Karmel's Complete First Year Planner
Annabel Karmel's Complete First Year Planner
by Annabel Karmel

5.0 out of 5 stars So much useful information, 14 Dec. 2011
I found this book invaluable with my first child as it filled with so much information on everything from weaning and sleeping and development guides. I like the fact it provides you with nutrition information about certain foods. Also has a chapter on each stage of your child development so it's easy to refer to. I have used other known baby books on the market but I find annabel's approach not so strict and actually usefully. I think it is a must for every parent especially with your first child!!

Diary of an On-call Girl: True Stories from the Front Line
Diary of an On-call Girl: True Stories from the Front Line
by E.E. Bloggs

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok not a page turner, 18 Jun. 2011
Having read the previous reviews I was expecting more from this book I was some what disappointed. I feel that whilst I am a member of the public and don't fully understand the structure of the internal policy, I got the picture after a very short time in the book it was a bit of a drag to finish it. I did't find any of it amusing. If you are looking for amusing and interesting stories try reading Imogen Edwards Jones.