Profile for Antonio Monfermoso > Reviews

Content by Antonio Monfermoso

Antonio Monfermoso "antoniom007" (London)

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition (PS3)
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition (PS3)
Price: 28.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What Happened?, 19 May 2014
Loved Call of Duty Games, just can't play this game, the game itself is ok but the way other people play the game online just makes it smash your joystick. So frustrated I could even bother to enter the code to download the extra levels. Trying to sell it.

Sumvision Cyclone Primus Media Player
Sumvision Cyclone Primus Media Player
Offered by E-Deals Shop
Price: 37.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 19 May 2014
I used a SUMVISION CYCLONE Fusion 2 HDMI Media Player Docking Station and my flat mate wanted one to take home and sold him mine, tried to reorder a new one but let down by delivery. So lets go on Amazon and see what's new.
Saw a Cyclone Primus V2.0 Media Player, liked the idea of installing a 2TB drive, I read that it had problems with getting hot?
Inside you will see a space for a small fan but its not supplied when you buy it. My advice get a good quality HD that's got a low energy type WD & Seagate both offer HD with low energy settings built in. Installing the drive was very easy and its a nice quality product, you would think its cheap plastic, but the unit and remote are good quality. I would hope future versions will include USB3 for faster transfer. its works very well with MKV files and even reads ISO. I love putting my box set back ups on this and keeping my DVDs safe from harm.

Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Minions Rule.., 28 April 2014
Its just one of those silly songs that makes you smile and dance.. I've gotvl both the soundtracks but to lazy to put on mobile.
It just makes you smile to hear it..

Belkin 2-Port USB 3.0 Internal Bus Port PCI-E Card
Belkin 2-Port USB 3.0 Internal Bus Port PCI-E Card
Offered by BESTBUYIT
Price: 18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars O DEAR.., 26 April 2014
Thought by going for Belkin I didn't have an problems, alas NO drivers for Windows 8 or 8.1 disappointed could have been worse I suppose and spent 30
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2014 1:56 AM BST

Asus Fonepad ME371MG 7-inch Tablet (Intel Atom Z2420 1.2GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 3G, Camera, Android 4.1)
Offered by Alegol
Price: 154.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 8 July 2013
Just missing the Rear Camera, its a bargin price for what you get, NOT as many updates as the Nexus 7 but over all its a great tablet, PERSONALY I cant stand using it as a phone, as Im getting older I find it harder to hear what people are saying on mobiles
and with the added size I just use it as a good value tablet..

Man Of Steel: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Limited Deluxe Edition) [Soundtrack]
Price: 12.05

5.0 out of 5 stars To Open or Not To Open, 8 July 2013
Collectors Item staying in packing =) bought the MP3 download, I like Hans zimmer but for me it didnt have the same impact as Batman Begins or the Dark Knight music... The only other soundtrack thats close is BLACK RAIN

I Am The Doctor
I Am The Doctor
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 July 2013
This review is from: I Am The Doctor (MP3 Download)
I just love the music from Doctor Who season 5 which is a double album and I AM THE DOCTOR is a fantastic theme

Pioneer BDP-150-K 3D Blu-ray/DVD Player - Black
Pioneer BDP-150-K 3D Blu-ray/DVD Player - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Flacing Hell =), 8 July 2013
The only reason for getting this was to have a FLAC player of audio files, The last few Blu Ray players have been Panasonics, its a really lovely quality player that has a a quality build if a little on the light side.
Sound quality is fantastic, shame I couldn't find a digital output connection but for the money its a BARGAIN, very good colour detail and as I said before a great audio player with MP3 and best of all FLAC ability.
Im hoping when get a HIGH END Pioneer Blu Ray player because I was so impressed.. 5 STARS

Wii Fit (Wii)
Wii Fit (Wii)
Offered by JSP online
Price: 49.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Fit Does What It Says, 17 Aug 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Fit (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this as a 60th birthday present for my best friends mum, shes like a mother to me and I thought this would be ideal surprise for her birthday.
I always wanted one but at the time of writing Im still to fat to use it
as it only takes upto 23 stone, But I know its given her hours of pleasure
and its so well thought out that it keeps an eye out to make sure you keep to the plan and monitors, If your thinking of buying a game for somebody and you think there worth it you wont go wrong with this and best of all theres loads of new games that can use the Wii Fit board. One of my better birthday gifts that has really made somebody happy.

Panasonic DMP-BD35EB-K Profile 2 Blu-ray Disc Player with BD Live
Panasonic DMP-BD35EB-K Profile 2 Blu-ray Disc Player with BD Live

5.0 out of 5 stars Panny Magic, 9 Dec 2008
First Amazing service from Amazon yet again, I had a crazy spending spree
on Sunday and this got to me at work on the Monday without the express delivery service.. Hows that for service..

This Panasonic has had some great reviews, easy to set up great sound..only problem now is I want to upgrade my AV Amp and speakers to do this player justice.. A point of interest if you look around you can get a device that makes the DVD part only multi region. Great price and with the option of 3 FREE blu ray titles its a total bargain.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2009 10:57 PM BST