Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (UK)

Eric Clapton & Friends: The Breeze - An Appreciation Of JJ Cale [VINYL]
Eric Clapton & Friends: The Breeze - An Appreciation Of JJ Cale [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy listening album, 7 Oct. 2014
I'm really enjoying this album. I've seen some poor reviews from people who know the original versions of the songs, I however am not in that position. Perhaps it helps to listen with a clear mind. I like the arangements, and the fact that you can hear each artists style coming through on their tracks, particularly Mark Knopfler on "Someday". I also think that Willie Nelson (of whom I'm not a big fan) does a great job with the vocals on "Songbird".

The songs themselve are quite simple, lyrically anyway. Its very easy listening. Definatley something to chill out and listen to. I'm ashamed to say i havent even played the Vinyl yet, as I've been listening to the MP3 version Amazon provided for download; but I am especially looking forward to sitting down, relaxing and listening to it some evening after work. I bought the Vinly verion on a hunch that it might be good, and i definately feel I've made the right choice.

I would reccomend this record if you like Dire Straits, particularly some of their slower tracks, Mark knopfler of course. The other artists i cant really comment on as I am not familiar with them.

Dune Travel 6x4.5 Slip-in Album
Dune Travel 6x4.5 Slip-in Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 7 Oct. 2014
Great album. Size is great for digital prints. Seems good quality.

Corsair CP-9020066-UK RM Series RM450 80 Plus Gold 450W ATX/EPS Fully Modular Power Supply Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 5 May 2014
Seems like a great item. Nice and quite, good supply voltages, stable. Much better that my previous OCZ Modxstream pro 500w with died after 4 years. Time will tell with this one too though.

Huawei E5332 Unlocked Mobile Wi-Fi Modem
Huawei E5332 Unlocked Mobile Wi-Fi Modem
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Nov. 2013
Absolutely great piece of kit. I bought it together with a suitable aerial (mentioned in another review, thanks). I am in a poorish signal area, in a house with 2ft thick stone walls. I stick the aerial in the window and full signal! Great. Incidentally on my phone I get zero bars in the house, for comparison (Galaxy S)

I use this product to supplement my very poor broadband fixed line speeds, its especially great for uploads, where my fixed line is restricted to 448.

I had a TP-Link TLMR3420 with was a terrible product with woeful support. The Huawei was a breath of fresh air.

I really cant fault this product!

TP-LINK TL-MR3420 300 Mbps 3G/4G Wireless N Cable Router
TP-LINK TL-MR3420 300 Mbps 3G/4G Wireless N Cable Router
Offered by Ballicom International

1.0 out of 5 stars Temperamental, Shockingly Poor Support, 8 Nov. 2013
I rarely write reviews, but my reason in this case is that this product is so shockingly poor, with dismal support.

Bought this to use with a Dongle listed in its compatibility list. It didn't work with it, I spoke with 3 customer service staff (one on the phone and 2 on-line, all of which came to the conclusion it was a "compatibility issue" and there was nothing they could do! I even had to contact support to get the support website to work!! It wasHuawei E3231 (which incidentally is a great USB dongle).

So at that point I bit the bullet and bought their own recommended MA180. Its much slower than the Huawei, and, although it worked with the MA180, it was very temperamental, freezing and needing restarted regularly.

I want something that works out of the box, as such i recommend one of the Huawei Mobile Wifi products, I now have one which is excellent!

Many thanks to Amazon for an efficient refund process, I shall not be gracing TP-Link with my custom in the foreseeable future.

BikeTek Series 3 Paddock Stands - Front & Rear Set
BikeTek Series 3 Paddock Stands - Front & Rear Set
Offered by Fast Bike Bits

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a small Bike, Great Value!, 21 May 2012
I got these for my 125cc Cagiva Mito. They're just what I wanted, not to heavy, cheap and easy to use. Bike is very stable, especially when up on both stands. Very pleased.

Toshiba 22AV615DB 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - Black
Toshiba 22AV615DB 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Little Tv, 27 Dec. 2009
Go this tv for brother for christmas, it was well packaged and looks great. The picture is crystal clear and reception is good just with a standard aerial.

I see someone had problems connecting xbox, we however had no such problems. Just connected the 3 RGB and 2 sound RCAs and it worked instantly, the picture is also brilliant.

On the back are more connections than you will ever need, the 3 RGBs, 2 Sound RCAs, HDMI, Scart, Composite and more. It also has a PC monitior connector and gives a great picture when connected to a pc.

Setting up uis also simple, it just does everything itself, even sets up all the analogue channels, which it picks up as well as digital.

The sound isnt great, however i have yet to hear good sound from a small value flat screen. The speakers must be tiny, and bass will cause it to vibrate when pushed. It does however have a headphone socket, which we have linked up to a 2.1 amplifier, which sounds great. Incedently, the sound using headphones is good, so the tvs amplifier seems to output good quality, its just the tiny speaker that let it down.

Apart from that, everything else is great, and i am considering another one.