Profile for Ms. V. Martin > Reviews

Content by Ms. V. Martin

Ms. V. Martin "vickythelizard" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Vintage Breyer, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this model second hand and he is rather lovely. He has a solid body and made very strong.
A lovely 50-60 year old breyer!Breyer King Fighting Stallion - Traditional 1:9 scale - Made in 1960s

Windtalker - 2007 Spring Collectors
Windtalker - 2007 Spring Collectors

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing model!, 2 Jan 2014
A stunning model smooth body and amazing colouration. You will not be disappointed.
He stands lovely on his base, and can be removed anytime. He's a great addition to my collection.

Breyer Breyer My Favorite Horse Collection Rascal-Palomino
Breyer Breyer My Favorite Horse Collection Rascal-Palomino

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Model!, 5 Dec 2013
I bought this model and he is lovely. He stands perfectly well for me and is a great quality breyer product.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Limited Edition with Animal Crossing (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by GAMERNOID Ltd
Price: 301.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An awesome console and game (but remember to buy a charger too), 31 July 2013
I waited for years for animal crossing to come out on the 3Ds and by the time it did, i had sold my 3ds. So I thought I would treat myself on a 200 console (limited edition Animal Crossing Design with game pre-installed). I was so happy initially but upon opening the box I quickly realised that there was NO CHARGER. If it was clearly marked as having no charger on the listing I would have spent 50 less by buying a new 3DS console (with charger included) with the game boxed separate.

Apart from there being NO CHARGER and the fact you are supposed to charge the battery completly before using to prolong the life of the battery (which you cannot do as there is NO CHARGER included). The console itself is very well made and highly durable (unlike some of the other older models of this hand held console). Its very robust and the game itself was well worth the wait. I highly recommend this console but make sure you buy a charger seperatly too so you can actually play the game and use the console.

4 Star rating due to NO CHARGER which is vital if you want to actually USE the console.

Trust Flex Ultra-Thin Design 6 x 4.6 inch Tablet with Ergonomic Wireless Pen
Trust Flex Ultra-Thin Design 6 x 4.6 inch Tablet with Ergonomic Wireless Pen
Price: 19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Oct 2012
This tablet is so good, at 20 delievered i didnt have high expectations as a professional graphics designer, but in my honest opinion, its just as good as the top end expensive ones.
The flexi pad doubles up as a great mousemat too.

I do a lot of design work for companies and this works superbly on both my MacBook Pro and Windows 7 Machine.
WELL WORTH THE MONEY.

Accessory Agents Stereo Wireless Headphones
Accessory Agents Stereo Wireless Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars An AMAZING product, 3 Oct 2010
I have been sick and tired of being "wired down" so I decided to order some reasonably priced wireless headphones...
All I can say this product is AMAZING and I strongly recommend it to anyone wanting wireless headphones to listen to music through their PC, IPod/Ipad/Iphone etc.
You can even plug it into your TV to listen too!

Make sure that you have your pc or "source" sound turned down and change the volume with the headset so you dont get a hissing sound... which is obvious but someone will moan im sure.

This is an awesome product and I can listen to music down the bottom of my garden away from the house without any interferance!

Absolutely Fabulous!

ASUS Eee Top ET1602 - All-in-one - 1 x Atom N270 / 1.6 GHz - RAM 1 GB - HDD 1 x 160 GB - GMA 950 - Gigabit Ethernet - WLAN : 802.11b/g/n (draft) - Win XP Home - Monitor : 15.6" Widescreen TFT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money especially for a TouchScreen!, 27 Jan 2010
I bought this eeetop computer for graphics purposes and it does the job well, I do graphics design and the touch screen is a great feature and allows me to draw easily on my computer without the use of a graphics tablet. Its interface is really simple to use and the world is litterally at your fingertips. Its small enough to have resting on your knee and using the on screen keyboard is wonderful! I strongly recomend this computer and any price under 400 for a touch screen computer is an absolute bargain!

It also has WIFI built in, pleanty of USB ports a web camera a stylus which is slotted into the side of the keyboard, mouse and screen cloth.

The St Trinians Collection (4 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
The St Trinians Collection (4 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alastair Sim
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ab Fab, 4 May 2009
Just wonderful i bought this as a present for someones birthday, you will NOT be disappointed.

De'Longhi ICM2B 10-Cup Filter Coffee Maker
De'Longhi ICM2B 10-Cup Filter Coffee Maker

2.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 4 May 2009
All I can say is you get what you pay for. Its good value for money however it goes mouldy really quickly and makes the coffee taste bad.

Battery for PS-BLM1 BLM-1OLYMPUS For OLYMPUS C-8080/E300/E500 in UK
Battery for PS-BLM1 BLM-1OLYMPUS For OLYMPUS C-8080/E300/E500 in UK
Offered by MoveAir
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product a MUST for any Olympus Camera Owner, 4 May 2009
I was recently given a olympus camera which was absolutely brillient as im a professional photographer.

The only down side was the battery would only last about a hour at max.

I bought two of these batteries for 12 including postage and cannot faulter them at all!

A MUST for any camera owner!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3