Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Let The Universe Lead You!
Let The Universe Lead You!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the book I needed!, 11 May 2016
I have read many books on asking the universe but this one took me by the
hand and spoon fed me with every little detail needed to acquire the ability
to succeed. He tells you and reiterates until you are left in no doubt. I would
recommend this book to anyone on the lookout for clarity of the subject.

Law of Attraction - 30 Practical Exercises (Law of Attraction in Action Book 1)
Law of Attraction - 30 Practical Exercises (Law of Attraction in Action Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Life enhancing, 19 April 2016
This book I found to be one of the most helpful out of a host of books on this subject I have come across.
Throughout the book are links to tap on leading you to visual examples to clarify the point she is explaining.
After reading some books I have been left still feeling confused but this book is simply written, is to the point,
and left me in no doubt as to the way forward for me. I would recommend choosing this book.

Harp Naturally
Harp Naturally

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 30 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Harp Naturally (MP3 Download)
Absolutely beautiful. The skill of the harpist along with soothing arrangements makes this
one of my favourite. I use this during the daytime whilst working in my treatment room and
in the evenings for my own relaxation.

The Dandelion Years
The Dandelion Years

5.0 out of 5 stars past and present...an enjoyable read, 26 Mar. 2015
I really enjoyed this book. It gave a fair bit of history on what it was like working and living in Bletchley during WW2. Also in contrast, you had three generations living together in one house in the present times showing their relationships, love and consideration to each other. They dealt in second hand books and discovered a journal written during the war. A good story that was able to be absorbing and interesting. Looked forward to sitting and reading this book.

The Baby & the Bride (The Debt & the Doormat Book 2)
The Baby & the Bride (The Debt & the Doormat Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and upbeat, 17 Feb. 2015
Didn't skip a page whilst reading this. Went straight on from reading The Debt and the Doormat to this book.
Very entertaining and uplifting.

Tequila & Tea Bags
Tequila & Tea Bags

4.0 out of 5 stars Humorous, 1 Feb. 2015
I enjoyed reading this book. There's a tad too much base language for my taste but didn't stop me continuing to read on. I can honestly say there wasn't a word I skipped from beginning to end. Right from the first page my attention was grabbed and I didn't let go til the last page. I read this book in a couple of days. It had humour, tenderness and emotion. I would read this Author again.

Walking Home: A Pilgrimage from Humbled to Healed
Walking Home: A Pilgrimage from Humbled to Healed

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 28 Oct. 2014
So refreshing when someone in Sonias position admits to having crisis in her life. She is a good author and therefore the reading of this book brought alive her anguish and struggles along the Camino. You could fèel the love and excitement she experienced when meeting up with fellow pilgrims at the various refreshment stops along the way. It felt as though the daily struggle Sonia had was yours as well with her explicit writing but come the end of each day, with the help of her guides, you felt the resolution, comaraderie, joy and exhaustion with her. I loved every minute of the journey.

I Can See Clearly Now
I Can See Clearly Now

5.0 out of 5 stars very readable and inspiring, 7 May 2014
Written in an easy-to-read format. Very informative which shows Wayne wanting to reach his goals and the determination he had to reach them. He is a well read man who brings his references from his great Mentors into his writing to show where a lot of his inspiration has arisen from. A really good book for getting you going and giving you the desire and direction to get going with your own dreams.

Pineal Gland & Third Eye: Proven Methods to Develop Your Higher Self
Pineal Gland & Third Eye: Proven Methods to Develop Your Higher Self

5.0 out of 5 stars informative, 14 April 2014
I found this book to be very informative. It read well and was clear in its explanations. Described the glands within the head and their relative functions.

The Country Doctor: Captivating tales from a young GP's case notes
The Country Doctor: Captivating tales from a young GP's case notes

1.0 out of 5 stars dissappointing, 14 April 2014
I only manage to read a few chapters so probably didnt give it a fair trial but was too bored to continue. For me there was no stimulation at all from reading this book as far as I got.

Page: 1 | 2