Profile for Dave Hale(dh900@soton.ac.uk > Reviews

Content by Dave Hale(dh90...

Dave Hale(dh900@soton.ac.uk (Southampton, England)

Declaration Of A Headhunter
Declaration Of A Headhunter
Offered by RevisionNet

5.0 out of 5 stars Still in shock!!!, 14 Mar. 2002
You know, I had never heard of Stuck Mojo until I bought Metal Hammer which had a free CD with it. On this CD was a track by Stuck Mojo. I couldn't believe it! They must surely be one of the most underated bands in Rock!!!
Without hesitation I bought the album which was better than I ever imagined. The band have such a unique style and the first track, 'set the tone' is a melodic yet extremely heavy track. What is great about this band is the fact that the heavy growling of the lead vocals are backed up superbly and tastefully by the newly recruited bass player. Check out 'Drawing Blood' for proof. This is now one of my favourite CD'S which is saying a lot considering the fact that I have Pantera, Metallica, Slayer, Kilgore, Fear Factory etc etc cd's as well. This truly is a spectacular record that did not get the recognition or respect that it deserved. My advice - if you are a fan of fat, heavy melodic metal then buy this record. I guarentee you will not be disappointed!