Profile for Queenbee > Reviews

Queenbee

The Ultimate Collection: 70s School Days
The Ultimate Collection: 70s School Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 2 Jan. 2014
I really enjoyed listening to these CD's and reminiscing ... dancing around the house, doing the boring housework was much more fun.

Butchers Tripe Mix Loaf Dog Food 400 g (Pack of 24)
Butchers Tripe Mix Loaf Dog Food 400 g (Pack of 24)
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy delight, 2 Jan. 2014
my dogs absolutely love this dog food, one of my dogs is really fussy, but no problems at all when I dish up.... though it smells a bit!

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo 250ml
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Calling all blondes, 17 Jun. 2013
Fantastic product - whether you are a 'high-lighted' blonde or full coloured blonde. keeps your colour lasting a lot longer, therefore not necessary to have your hair coloured so often. I go swimming quite often and in the past the pool water has given my hair a greenish tinge. Since I have been using this product, my hair has stayed blonde and not a greenish strand in sight! I use this in conjunction with John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Conditioner. I'm totally converted - now won't use anything else.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Conditioner 250ml
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Conditioner 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Staying Blonde, 17 Jun. 2013
Fabulous for 'Coloured Blonde Hair' - helps to keep the colour lasting longer. The conditioner is nice and thick, so you don't need loads of it. Makes my hair tangle free and silky. Originally I was ordering from ASDA, they had a special offer of 3 for £10 - but they never deliver all 3 and the price individually is £7, so cost me £14 for 2. Not using them again. The price through Amazon is great, you know the price quoted is the price you pay (well slightly more for me, as our tax here is 23% - Portugal). Will be buying more.

Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg
Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Wagg - delious, 17 Jun. 2013
My dogs enjoy all varieties of the Wagg dried Complete food and Workers Complete Food. Also Excellent value for money.

Pedigree Gravy Selection 6 x 400 g (Pack of 4, Total 24 Cans)
Pedigree Gravy Selection 6 x 400 g (Pack of 4, Total 24 Cans)
Offered by Amour Homestores & Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 17 Jun. 2013
My dogs really love this brand - really succulent and smells great too. The delivery to Portugal was prompt and no 'dents' in any of the tins (which is sometimes a challenge in the supermarkets). To buy this product here in Portugal, is almost twice the price compared to the price on the Amazon site. (Although we do pay more tax - 23%). Will definitely buy this product again.

Wagg Complete Beef and Veg 12 Kg
Wagg Complete Beef and Veg 12 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Wagg- tails, 17 Jun. 2013
My dogs are quite fussy about their food - but no problems here. The packaging is also nice and sturdy - so no spilt bags when delivered. Happy dog owner.

Eylure Strip Lashes No.101 (Volume)
Eylure Strip Lashes No.101 (Volume)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fab!, 17 Jun. 2013
I've been using these for some time now (recommended by a friend) and it is amazing how natural they look. Whilst they are called 'Evening Wear', I wear them anytime.
Tip: Rest the 'lashes' on top of your own before using (i.e. adding the glue) - to see if they need trimming slightly at the outer edge (these lashes maybe wider than your own). The bonus I had with this particular order, was that there were two sets in the one pack !

De'Longhi F28311 Roto Fry Deep Fryer with Easy Clean System
De'Longhi F28311 Roto Fry Deep Fryer with Easy Clean System

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Chrispy, 6 May 2012
I bought this Fryer for my parents as their old one was on its last legs. My Mum absolutely loves it... Chips are Golden and Chrisp, more healthy and economical as uses half the amount of oil than some other traditional Fryers and extremely easy to clean.. just Fab'!

120x MICRO LED WHITE fairy lights, 8.3m, Christmas Festive - 3631-200 - made by Konstsmide
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy & Elegant, 3 Dec. 2010
These lights look really pretty and elegant, I ordered 3 sets to go on trees located on the balcony of my house in Portugal - delivery was spot-on as usual. I paid full price for them and now I see the price has been reduced... an absolute must for anyone interested, especially at this new low price.