Profile for JonGraham > Reviews

Content by JonGraham

JonGraham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New Physioroom Thumb Stabiliser Support Splint for Protection and Prevention-Ski,Sport,Gym, Medical-All Sizes Small Left
Offered by PhysioRoom

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
Unfortunately, never managed to get the support to fit my hand properly to do the job for me.

ELASTIC THUMB / WRIST SPLINT SUPPORT RIGHT HAND
ELASTIC THUMB / WRIST SPLINT SUPPORT RIGHT HAND
Offered by Excellencestores

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and supportive but needed to trim the strapping a ..., 1 Oct. 2014
Comfortable and supportive but needed to trim the strapping a bit ,to stop it catching on clothing,but no other issues.

ELASTIC THUMB / WRIST SPLINT SUPPORT LEFT HAND
ELASTIC THUMB / WRIST SPLINT SUPPORT LEFT HAND
Offered by Excellencestores

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and supportive, 1 Oct. 2014
Comfortable and supportive, but needed to trim strappng a bit so that it didn't catch on clothing, but no no other issues.

The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Already have a lot of these tracks but ..., 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Brilliant ! Already have a lot of these tracks but nonetheless worth the money and convenient to have so many good tracks all together

iGloo 8GB Novelty Cute Baby Penguin USB 2.0 Flash Drive Data Memory Stick Device - Black and White
Offered by Memory House

5.0 out of 5 stars Novelty 8GB Penguin 2.0 Flash Drive memory stick, 21 Jan. 2014
Really cute but also very functional. Bought it as a present for my wife for storing her photos and she loves it.
I 'm probably going to buy one for myself, as all the ones I have are dull ,dull ,dull!
Bought just before Christmas arrived just after new Year in time for birthday-Result!

One Woman : The Ultimate Collection
One Woman : The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars One Woman : The Ultimate Collection Diana Ross, 27 Oct. 2013
Excellent album .
I hadn't realised how many fantastic songs Diana Ross has made, stretching back so far - to her Supremes days and (nearly) up to the present time.
Highly recommended

Loving You
Loving You

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving You, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Loving You (MP3 Download)
I didn't rate Mel C as a member of the Spice Girls.
Since then I have seen her in a completely different light in the theatre and in this song with Matt Cardle . They blend beautifully together.

Walks Like Rihanna
Walks Like Rihanna

4.0 out of 5 stars Walks Like Rihanna, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Walks Like Rihanna (MP3 Download)
Very enjoyable catchy song. Paints a very good picture (tho' maybe sexist) of what a lot of men look for in a female performer.

Big When I Was Little
Big When I Was Little

4.0 out of 5 stars Big When I Was Little, 27 Oct. 2013
This has to be one of the catchiest tunes ever written .
I heard it first thing in the Morning on local radio and I couldn't get it out of my head all day . Finally bought it as I was fed up listening to my own hopeless offering! Not disappointed!

Don't Marry Her
Don't Marry Her

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't marry Her, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Don't Marry Her (MP3 Download)
Very easy to listen to and sets the scene brilliantly. It really does make you feel that you can sense the artist's pain and understand where she's coming from!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3