Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Subscribe and Save Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for C. Shaw > Reviews

Content by C. Shaw

C. Shaw (Belfast)

Slots Quest
Slots Quest

1.0 out of 5 stars No game here, please insert cash to play, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Slots Quest (App)
This dev is having a laugh with this one, the slots are obv going to be balanced against you so you need to pay to keep playing. It's hard to say this is even a slots game as all you do is spin , no hold or anything.

FLASH SUPERSTORE HTC WILDFIRE S ( NOT WILDFIRE ) FROSTED PATTERN GEL SKIN COVER/CASE CLEAR
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, 9 Jun. 2011
This fits my HTC wildfire S very well and is very simple to put on. Has little slits so you can still use the volume and power buttons but they are still covered by the case, very smart.

Not yet had any drops yet but it seems like this will go a long way in protecting the phone.

HTC Wildfire S Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver/White
HTC Wildfire S Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver/White

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, 8 Jun. 2011
My dad owns the original wildfire and its very impressive apart from the screen resolution, so when this new version came out with a very improved screen resolution I was keen to get one. Android takes a little getting used to, but is very powerful once you learn its quirks. Battery life is horrendous until you turn off "always on data" (found in wireless networks and then mobile networks), which makes an unbelievable difference. Auto sync works and all other syncing works fine with always on data turned off. The UI on this phone is great, HTC sense widgets can all be customized or even removed so you can, in a way, make your own user interface.

I only really use a few news applications, so this phone is very well suited for me. I don't enjoy mobile gaming so spending any extra on a more powerful phone would just be silly, so I am very happy with choosing this phone. The size is perfect and I have had no problems with making calls or finding signal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2011 10:12 AM BST

Cyanide and Happiness: I'm Giving You the Finger
Cyanide and Happiness: I'm Giving You the Finger
by Rob D.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1500% Awesome, 26 Oct. 2009
Just arrived in the post, blooming great. Mum opened it to have a look and it fell open to a cartoon featuring jesus, she was horrified and laughing at the same time. I've been reading the site for a while but most of the ones in the book are new to me or I cant remember them so I am very glad I purchased.