Profile for James Kerr > Reviews

The League Season 6
The League Season 6
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars ebdbbnbaok, 16 Nov. 2014
This is a show that has gone strength to strength, with no garbage time what so ever.

I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic
I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic

5.0 out of 5 stars A hugely interesting book., 18 Oct. 2014
many autobiographies tell you nothing, they're usually a 180 page press release. this is different though guarded to a degree Zlatan tells you more about the game and his life than you would have thought is possible in a book released by a player who is still playing. Read it right away.

That Was A Bit Mental: Volume 1
That Was A Bit Mental: Volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars That was a bit good., 23 Aug. 2014
a great fun read, it's given me a few ideas on what to watch next. I urge everyone to buy this.

Moving
Moving

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving on up, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Moving (MP3 Download)
Travis are a band I've loved since their debut single, a band who have grown up with me and a band who so many people just don't get.

This single is a beautiful song, which took a couple of listens to really appreciate. I even played it on a radio show yesterday as my song of the week. Just buy it and listen to it and smile, smile hugely.

Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD]
Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Boyle
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars Lets be Frank., 10 Nov. 2012
Let me set one thing clear, I don't like laughter, it's a waste of time.
But I do love pork. It's a versatile food, a food which you can have in any situation. Which means it is versatile. My favourite pork cut is bacon, it is the Andy Parsons of pork, it is subtle and quiet and usually bald.

Pork Belly is also good, it's a food I would eat whilst watching this DVD, though I did have bad memories as I thought this was a Susan Boyle documentary, or maybe a sex tape in which she discussed the end of her sodomy years.

Over all I rate this DVD 5 seals out of 5 sausage rolls.